Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Let's promise : "I will not do any such thing by which the environment will be damaged&

I promise I will not do any such thing by which environment will be damaged, @Kamalhasnainee.. 🙂

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

Let's promise - @AnuradhaP @SalmaanN @ShafiulB @JonasKL @SanyaOdare @HelloSamsonR

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

Now it is a partial news that playing in some countries in various platform to solve. @IlankovanT all of them are trying to solve this problem immediately working with staying in a single contract. As a general person we have aware about it and let's aware our friends and others. It's not such a avoidable post. With this post we can spread a message or spread the spirit of our voice about solving the problem of climate change to protect the planet before destroy us. Now, let's promise : "I will not do any such thing by which the environment will be damaged" by rising your hand like me -

let's promise : "I will not do any such thing by which the environment will be damaged"let's promise : "I will not do any such thing by which the environment will be damaged"

@OSAMA @BishowvijayaP @ErmesT

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

Re: Let's promise : "I will not do any such thing by which the environment will be damaged&

Thanks all

@SalmaanN 

@CYLIN 

& Happy guiding ....!

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

Re: Let's promise : "I will not do any such thing by which the environment will be damaged&quot

Hi @Kamalhasnainee,

I have no doubt that our Earth can use every care it can receive from any of us.

However, personally, I cannot say the exact words as in yours.  Living in a City is bound to damage the environment.  What we can do is to limit the damage to the minimum.

I will:

- Distinguish between Want and Need.  Just use only the Needful when possible.  Using less, results in less waste

- Recycle wisely.  Re-use / Re-purpose what already on hand before buying new and before discard them.

- Recycle the waste

- To learn more about Environment and Efficiency.  This will help making more wise decisions.

I got many inspirations from this blog: https://dothemath.ucsd.edu/2011/07/galactic-scale-energy/ 

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

What about this promise...

Let's promise : "I will not do any such thing by which the environment will be damaged". 

Level 8

Re: Rise Your Hand - "How can we involve to solve the environmental problem"

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

What about this style of branding with the environmental message for local guide T-shirt? Any idea?

@OSAMA @DiAnaUS @SanyaOdare @SalmaanN @WaweruM @NareshDarji @InayatK @EhsanD

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

Brother @mhjn @BishowvijayaP @ErmesT I have made a T-Shirts design. It may be a style of branding and may be a contribution or involvement with this program. @ShafiulB

Local guides T-Shirt branded with eco friendly messages.Local guides T-Shirt branded with eco friendly messages. 

These are great efforts! I hope to see more and more!

I am in the field of transportation, I always encourage people to use public transportation which is much better than using private cars in terms of air pollution, traffic congestion (another source of pollutants), and urban space utilization. Some people even believe with a walkable and bicycle-friendly city who needs to drive or even use buses / trains...

But I think we have a very long way to change the crazy "consumer" habit life-style!

But "Imagine"...

Level 8

@mhjn wrote:

Here is news about ban of plastic in India @Kamalhasnainee

@ErmesT

@NareshDarji

@KarenVChin@BishowvijayaP @CYLIN

Thirty-two percent of the 78 million tons of plastic packaging we produce annually flows into our oceans. That's the equivalent of one garbage truck of plastic every minute.

According to the India Times, India is responsible for an astonishing 60% of the plastic that is dumped in the world’s oceans every year. The country has become so concerned with its waste problem that the National Green Tribunal has introduced a ban on disposable plastic in the capital city. It is now no longer permitted to use plastic bags, chai cups and cutlery in Delhi.

But that isn’t the only issue that led to the ban. It was introduced as a result of complaints about the illegal mass-burning of plastic and other waste at three local rubbish dumps, which has been blamed for causing air pollution.

Hotspot for pollution

India is one of the danger spots for pollution, according to WHO figures.

The 20 most polluted cities in the world

Another study estimates that the fine particles generated from commercial and residential energy use, including waste burning, contribute the most to pollution-associated premature deaths globally, especially in India.

According to Greenpeace, India is leading the charge against plastic. While many places around the world already ban plastic bags, India’s bans are all-encompassing.

In Karnataka, a state in the south-west of the country, no wholesale dealer, retailer or trader can now use or sell plastic carrier bags, plastic plates, plastic cups, plastic spoons or plastic wrap, says Greenpeace.

Last month, the UN Environment Programme launched #CleanSeas, a major global campaign to stop plastic ending up in our oceans. Ten countries have already joined. They are: Belgium, Costa Rica, France, Grenada, Indonesia, Norway, Panama, Saint Lucia, Sierra Leone and Uruguay.

Well, on the list are only cities from Asian and African countries (actually only from Nigeria)... That obviously means something is wrong in south and south west Asia...

So sad there are two cities from my home country (Iran) on the list: Zabol & Boshehr.

And actually I believe some other Iranian cities are also good candidates to be added to the list: Tehran (the capital) and Ahwaz and maybe "Iran has most polluted cities in world"... 😞

Level 8

Now matter is our individual roles towards this cause, that how we can contribute it for decreasing it's poisonous effects @EhsanD

Level 9

Yes @mhjn you are right, now it is time for individual roles...

@mhjn wrote:

Now matter is our individual roles towards this cause, that how we can contribute it for decreasing it's poisonous effects @EhsanD

I am respecting your valuable thoughts that also really impressive! @YK1001 We should thinking to reduce the damage limit of environment ...! Everyday we damage the environment to fulfill our daily requirements. So, it is time to think about it!

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

The most effective way to do it, is to do it

So everyone should start taking steps as soon as possible @Kamalhasnainee

@EhsanD

@YK1001

@SalmaanN

@BishowvijayaP

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

Yes @mhjn you are right, now it is time for individual roles...

@mhjn wrote:

I am respecting your valuable thoughts that also really impressive! @YK1001 We should thinking to reduce the damage limit of environment ...! Everyday we damage the environment to fulfill our daily requirements. So, it is time to think about it!

Level 9

@mhjn like you are a mind reader, you read what we all had in mind

@mhjn wrote:

Like these @BishowvijayaP

@Kamalhasnainee

Screenshot_2017-07-11-19-11-14-448_com.android.chrome.png

Level 8

Thanks for the appreciation @OnyedikaBenjaminJ 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏