Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Let's promise : "I will not do any such thing by which the environment will be damaged&

Awesome @Kamalhasnainee @NareshDarji @DiAnaUS @ShahinSultana

@IlankovanT

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Connect Moderator

Re: Let's promise : "I will not do any such thing by which the environment will be damaged&

I support you and your cause @Kamalhasnainee. In the last few years especially I have tried to reduce my carbon footprint, recycle and reuse as much as I can, buy less, etc. Live for experiences, not things.

Cheers,

Karen

Level 9

WoW @KarenVChin impressive! 

@KarenVChin wrote:

I support you and your cause @Kamalhasnainee. In the last few years especially I have tried to reduce my carbon footprint, recycle and reuse as much as I can, buy less, etc. Live for experiences, not things.

Cheers,

Karen

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

@KamalhasnaineeI promise

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

Let's Promise - @WaweruM @U-royFelixA @Anonymous @DiAnaUS @KarenVChin @PavelSarwar @LucioV

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

Now it is a partial news that playing in some countries in various platform to solve. @IlankovanT all of them are trying to solve this problem immediately working with staying in a single contract. As a general person we have aware about it and let's aware our friends and others. It's not such a avoidable post. With this post we can spread a message or spread the spirit of our voice about solving the problem of climate change to protect the planet before destroy us. Now, let's promise : "I will not do any such thing by which the environment will be damaged" by rising your hand like me -

let's promise : "I will not do any such thing by which the environment will be damaged"let's promise : "I will not do any such thing by which the environment will be damaged"

@OSAMA @BishowvijayaP @ErmesT

Level 9

@Kamalhasnainee this is a good thing, but honestly i cant make that promise, because currently i own a high emission car, though am getting a new more economic one but not just yet

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

Very nice the symbol of promise @ShahinSultana. I am very glad to see you in connect. Thanks for sharing your valuable thoughts here.

What about this promise @OnyedikaBenjaminJ @Krishcool @ThanulakshanS @FaridTDF ?

@ShahinSultana wrote:

I also promise to you @Kamalhasnainee as @IlankovanT said...web pictureweb picture

Level 9

Gods grace as you keep your promise @NareshDarji

@NareshDarji wrote:

As a Nature lover I promise to you my dear @Kamalhasnainee 🙋🙋🙋

I always trying make our environment best. 

Please look this

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/WORLD-ENVIRONMENT-DAY-2017/m-p/300994#M6299...

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

What about this promise...

Let's promise : "I will not do any such thing by which the environment will be damaged".

@ShobitDawer @NarenChandra @NareshDarji @ProfArunCM @DrShaunak @ShafiulB @VictorOmebije @MatBarcia 

@ShahinSultana wrote:

I also promise to you @Kamalhasnainee as @IlankovanT said...web pictureweb picture

Connect Moderator

Thanks @OnyedikaBenjaminJ

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Thanks @WaweruM and hope we will keep remembered our promise for ourselves. All of us please spread this message to all as a contributions to social. 

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

Re: Rise Your Hand - "Before The Flood"

Im Also Stand With You Bro @Kamalhasnainee 

5945217559_3d3f0d2d94_b.jpg

Level 9