andytracy's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Ride to the south San Antonio Oeste, Río Negro, Argentina

I get a job driving from Buenos Aires to San Antonio Oeste, in Río Negro, Argentina, around 1000kms, it's a very nice trip and a desolated place to stay, the sea it's deeply blue and it's very cold by the night! I find myself buying fishes ("merluza" it means hake) to the fishermen and cooking by the night in my worm cabin and playing my guitar before geting sleep. It was lovely as expected and a really proud to buy the fish from a guy who loves our Argentinian futbol player, and the best player in the world Diego Armando MaradonaIMG-20170710-WA0026.jpeg

1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Ride to the south San Antonio Oeste, Río Negro, Argentina

Hey @andytracy,

That's such a nice story. It made me want to do a similar road trip - communicating with locals, eating good food, playing guitar (though I can't :D). Thanks for sharing your journey with us!

Since you're new to the community, you might want to introduce yourself and get to know others here: link to article. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!