Sarra_barkache's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Ramadan tables in Algeria

Algerian gastronomy have many different categories depending on the occasions and the holidays, we can try the most beautiful dishes in Ramadan and the best sweets in aid. Weddings are also the best place to discover the culinary culture. At this time in Algeria we had l'Aid lfitr celebrations  last week after the holy month Ramadan, this are some pictures of my family tables, everyone is invited 😄 we are so welcoming people if you visit our country at this period you will get invitations from locals in every area you goSfiriya with cheese garlic sauceSfiriya with cheese garlic sauce

Tadjine hlow, or sweet tadjineTadjine hlow, or sweet tadjine

Ramadan table, soupe: chorba frik, bourak, salade, tajine hlowRamadan table, soupe: chorba frik, bourak, salade, tajine hlow

Algérie
8 comments
Level 8

Re: Ramadan tables in Algeria

Level 4

Thank you 😄😄

Level 1

رمضان كريم 

الجزائر بلدي

ramadan karim 

Algeria is my countery

Level 10

Level 6

Yummy food @Sarra_barkache

Level 1

I can't stop looking 

Level 7

Une vraie gastronomie Algérienne préparées avec beaucoup d"attention et ça se voit. Bonne continuation Sarra. 

Google Moderator

Hello @Sarra_barkache,

Thank you for sharing the cuisine culture of your country. All of the dishes look really yummy. If you want you can share some of the recipe 🙂 

I just want to let you know that I am going to move your post to the Photos and Discoveries board as it is more appropriate in this section of the forums.

Cheers!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!