ShafiulB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: [RECAP]- The ''36'' Walk at Comilla, Bangladesh.

try to...thank you
Connect Moderator

Level 6

La verdad quizá estoy compartiendo lo que diga en un lugar. Pero realmente me gusta esta aplicación soy un fan de Guide Local y en cada lugar que voy me gusta compartir fotos y comentarios del lugar a cuál voy . Y me gustaría que alguien me explique más sobre esta app. 

Level 8

Location?

Connect Moderator

@Dharmendra wrote:

Location?

@Dharmendra What location do you need ? plz mention and clear this question.

Connect Moderator

@AxelMartín wrote:

La verdad quizá estoy compartiendo lo que diga en un lugar. Pero realmente me gusta esta aplicación soy un fan de Guide Local y en cada lugar que voy me gusta compartir fotos y comentarios del lugar a cuál voy . Y me gustaría que alguien me explique más sobre esta app. 

@AxelMartín If you want to know more about this program just read this help center post .... https://support.google.com/local-guides

Level 5

Thanks so much for the lovely photos, this really makes me want to come visit Bangladesh myself one day. The walk seems very interesting, including the historic architecture and the flowers and trees. It is like a piece of paradise!

Level 9

@HettaPieterse wrote:

Thanks so much for the lovely photos, this really makes me want to come visit Bangladesh myself one day. The walk seems very interesting, including the historic architecture and the flowers and trees. It is like a piece of paradise!

Hi @HettaPieterse you are most welcome to our lovely paradise in Bangladesh and you may feel the real love and peace in our people. There are huge historical places where you may visit.   

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

@HettaPieterse wrote:

@HettaPieterse Thanks for your great Complement. You are right , This is a peace of paradise where have a lots of wonders. 

@Kamalhasnainee   Thanks for your comment ....

Happy Guiding !!!!