OmarBD's post
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 10

[RECAP] River View Photo Walk - Comilla

Hello everybody!

I am very glad to share with all my photo walk "[RECAP] River View Photo Walk - Comilla" organized by Comilla Local Guides and Hosting by me. We (me with my fellow local guides @ShafiulB , @Shahed and @Kamalhasnainee was with me). To fruitful  the photo walk we have visited various places in the side of Comilla Gomti River. There are huge natural beauty in Comilla. We had tried to discover from  those. Really the scenery was very amazing to view. Lets view some snaps of Gomti River view and from my photo walk with me. I hope you may like this photo walk ...  @TraciC @ErmesT @LucioV @IlankovanT @OSAMADSC_3966 copy.jpg

Mapping meeting time with younger brothersMapping meeting time with younger brothersDSC_3909 copy.jpgDSC_3931 copy.jpgDSC_3976 copy.jpgPano.jpg

Here is my Full Album.

Thanks for watching.

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Comilla Adarsha Sadar Upazila, Chittagong Division, Bangladesh
20 comments
Level 9

Re: [RECAP] River View Photo Walk - Comilla

Oh, nice recap @OmarBD ! It was an amazing meet up. Thanks for your recap and hosting this meet up. Here is my few contributions.

DSC_1057.JPGDSC_1028.JPGDSC_1048.JPGDSC_1065-PANO-.jpgFunny Moments ..ha..ha..haaaa (Did you played it..?)Funny Moments ..ha..ha..haaaa (Did you played it..?)

You may like these @ErmesT @BishowvijayaP @KarenVChin @HelloSamsonR @AkmalB @OmarBD @ShafiulB

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

@OmarBD It was a great or most adventure full meet up. Exploring river side with Local Guides its the first time I see. We discovered a lots of amazing view points of the river.

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

Oh, nice recap @OmarBD ! It was an amazing meet up. Thanks for your recap and hosting this meet up. Here is my few contributions.

DSC_1057.JPGDSC_1028.JPGDSC_1048.JPGDSC_1065-PANO-.jpgFunny Moments ..ha..ha..haaaa (Did you played it..?)Funny Moments ..ha..ha..haaaa (Did you played it..?)

You may like these @ErmesT @BishowvijayaP @KarenVChin @HelloSamsonR @AkmalB @OmarBD @ShafiulB

@Kamalhasnainee you are so funny Local Guide I see. Keet it running...

Hope we will do a lots of meet up & fun together.

Happy Guiding!!!

Level 10

Dear Brother @Kamalhasnainee It's Really very nice journey and Beautiful Capture ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘โœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ’ž Thanks ๐Ÿ™ a lot Because sharing the photographys. Dear Brother @ShafiulB Nice Recap.

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 9

Ha..haaaa....haaaaaa @ShafiulB actually it was a funny moments for us! Kid's was playing other games. I decided to play this game by those kid's. They are very lovely too. Without fun it is not a meet up, I think so ! Only work and work is really boring ! So, the game was the spirit for us to work again.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

Yes @ShafiulB It's Cool Discover in Gomti River side effects for us. Thanks a lot! 

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 10

You guys completed a wonderful job guys. The gif is very attractive @Kamalhasnainee.

Congratulations for successfulness of the event @OmarBD.

Level 10

Wow! Great work guys! Congratulations!

Which camera shot the 360 at the end of the post?

Level 10

@BishowvijayaP Thanks ๐Ÿ™ a lot! 

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 10

Dear Friend @LucioV It's Samsung Gear 360 2017. Thank you so much for your response.

Mohammed Omar Faruque