FahmiAdimara's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

[RECAP] 17 Geowalk - Indonesian Independence Day

17 Geowalk Indonesian Local Guides17 Geowalk Indonesian Local Guides

Today Thursday, August 17, 2017 is the 72nd anniversary of the Republic of Indonesia.

August 17, 1945 is the day of Independence of the Republic of Indonesia. The day the proclamation was voiced aloud by the first president of Indonesia, Soekarno - Hatta. Of course this independence is not possible obtained easily, because it definitely requires the struggle and sacrifice of the heroes to see the country of Indonesia's independence from colonialism.

So many services of the heroes of independence, we can imagine how sick and hard it is in times of struggle to seize the territory of NKRI (Unitary State of the Republic of Indonesia). They are willing to sacrifice soul and body against invaders with a spirit of unity. And ultimately the suffering of the Indonesian people was declared free on 17 August 1945.

Now we can enjoy a peaceful, peaceful and peaceful life. There is no such thing as suffering, the sadness of colonization on this white and red earth. Because the current era of the rise of Indonesia. But that way, we should never forget the struggle for independence. By commemorating Indonesia's independence day on August 17 every year.

There are many ways to commemorate and celebrate the Republic of Indonesia's anniversary. As usual entering the month of August, the people of Indonesia have started raising red and white flag at home. Or by way of organizing events agustusan activities such as climbing areca nut, sack racing and so on. That is proof of respect for the struggle of the Heroes of the Indonesian Nation. 

Finally, on this day I managed to realize the initiation that I made yesterday --> 17 Agustus Indonesia Independence Day Meetup

This event I managed to realize, this is due to support from my Local Guides friends around me. I did not think it was the support of one of Local Guides Global Moderator, Mas @iyudhi who took the time to fly from San Francisco to Surabaya to support this "17 Meetup" campaigns. This support is very meaningful to me and with the friends of the Local Guides community in Indonesia, especially those from Surabaya and Sidoarjo, including East Java.

In this opportunity I also supported by Indonesian Instagram Influncer friends such as:

Joeadimara

Mochismailakbar

Nurhadi

WInata Arafad

And other climbing friends who have accompanied in these 2 days. 

So yesterday we climbed the Pundak Mountain in the city of Mojokerto to commemorate the right of Indonesia's independence today. 

So yesterday we climbed Mount Pundak in the city of Mojokerto to commemorate Indonesia's independence day.

Gunung Pundak expedition team met at the Meeting Point in front of Alun-alun Sidoarjo at 7 pm, after all the team gathered we continue the journey using the motor for almost 2 hours to arrive at the Post Pendakian Puthuk Siwur Claket. Arriving there the team began to prepare themselves before trekking. At 1 pm finally after paying for the climbing permit, we continue our journey to the top of Mount Pundak. The normal journey of climbing from the post to the summit of Mount Pundak can be reached within 2-3 hours of trekking.

The team is divided into 2 parts, the first team contains friends like NurhadiWInata Arafad who is an expert up the mountain trekking that accompany Mas Ivan in the climb this time. This is the first time Mas Ivan climbed the mountain in Indonesia. And I and Mochismailakbar joined in team 2 as the back side to accompany my brother Joeadimara whose legs are still in recovery, a fracture recovery a year ago. Team 2 traveled for almost 4 hours to reach the top of Mount Pundak.

Here are some excitement today : 

Rute Pendakian Masuk Hutan Pinus Lebat

Rute Pendakian Masuk Hutan Pinus LebatRute Pendakian Masuk Hutan Pinus Lebat

Camp GroundCamp Ground

Foto bersama di salah satu pos pendakianFoto bersama di salah satu pos pendakian

Foto bersama dengan latar hutan pinus lebat

For the next, I waiting all recap from my friends in Indonesia who have support this event. I will recap full on 20th of August in various social media like instagram @localguidesindonesia & @mountainlocalguides with hastag :

#17Photowalk

#LocalGuidesIndonesia

#LocalGuidesIndonesia17

#LocalGuides

#CeritaPesonaKemerdekaan

#PesonaIndonesia

#Pesona17an

To increase the spirit of innovation in Indonesia. Support us, Local Guides Indonesia community with kudos: D

Bahasa Indonesia Version --> [RECAP] 17 Geowalk - Memperingati HUT NKRI 72

CC Google Moderator @TraciC@LuisRG@BellaWi, @GusMoreira@HelloJess, @YanniY@MariaBi@JeslynL@Atsukot.

Gunung Pundak, Hutan, Mojokerto, East Java, Indonesia
7 comments
Level 8

Bls: [RECAP] 17 Geowalk - Indonesian Independence Day

hai @iyudhi thanks a lot for joining the meet up. Its awesome

Level 9

Re: [RECAP] 17 Geowalk - Indonesian Independence Day

Former Google Contributor

Yet another fantastic meet-up with absolutely stunning photos! The images you shoot never fail to amaze me, @FahmiAdimara. Happy Independence Day to you and all Indonesian Local Guides 🙂

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 10

happy independence day for our country Indonesia

Level 9

Bls: [RECAP] 17 Geowalk - Indonesian Independence Day

Thanks for support this event vro @badaib!

Level 9

Yeah Thank you so much @JeslynL. If you wanna traveling to Indonesia, please let me know. Or if you wanna traveling to East Java, i'll company you 😄

Level 9