cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Post a pic of your pet in costume! #Halloween

Hi @OSAMA, Thanks for tagging me,

Nice puppy dogs Benny and Joon by @Corrie love to watch a Lion and a Scoobydoo

In our region there is only dustbin dog and a less then 1% city people have pet dog but in village area there is too many dogs as a family member and active for homeland security as well.

I have search internet about given program and found an interesting photo here : love to share with you @ProfArunCM  @LucioV and others.dog-6.jpg

Level 9

Level 9

hahaha @RonneBD very nice one bro :)))))))))))))

Level 10

Simply @RonneBD, beautiful. Keep exploring. 

@RonneBD wrote:

Hi @OSAMA, Thanks for tagging me,

Nice puppy dogs Benny and Joon by @Corrie love to watch a Lion and a Scoobydoo

In our region there is only dustbin dog and a less then 1% city people have pet dog but in village area there is too many dogs as a family member and active for homeland security as well.

I have search internet about given program and found an interesting photo here : love to share with you @ProfArunCM  @LucioV and others.dog-6.jpg

Level 10

Oh my gosh dogs! I love dogs!

I have two dogs. One of them is rapidly growing fast, while the other one is a furry hot dog. I wonder if I can get outfits for them, hold on to your seats. But the best outfit for Halloween that I've seen are definitely the dog spiders, which makes them look like they're real when they're running.

Level 9

The Tiger is Bangladesh Cricket Team Logo and if you search Bangladesh cricket supporters you will find too many tigers as the 11 player is also known as 11 Tiger. 😄

Level 10

Level 10

@Corrie i buy a pumpkin my mom cut it and cooked hahah . hope soon do something but i like google plex canteen pic 

DSC01741.JPG

Mahabub Hasan
Former Google Contributor

Hi @RonneBD

The photo is great but please can you quote the source/give credit to the author? if I understood correctly from your post, the photo is not your own 🙂 You might not know but it is not allowed to post images or any other content in the forum that infringes on anyone else’s legal rights, including copyright. 

For further information, please review Local Guides  community policy.

Many thanks !

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 9

😁😁😁😁 @MahabubMunna pumpkin soup 😁😂😁😂😁😂