GokulavanJ's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Plant A Tree - Upload Your Picture [Build Nature]

Man is constructive in most of the cases as well as destructive in some areas. Our invention and construction thirst is never going to stop. We have moved from nowhere to everywhere; but when we look at the trails it has got inventions, advancements, out of the world achievements; at the same time we had also disturbed the nature.

To correct the situation let's take small steps to build the nature back. It won't happen over night, but let's begin. As a Local Guide, let us try to plant one tree and upload the picture. Believe it's going to give utmost satisfaction that you will vouch to do it again.

From my part here it is... Over to LG's...

Coconut Tree Planted by GCoconut Tree Planted by G

Updated with the tree sapling Pic:

Tree Sapling PictureTree Sapling Picture

10 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Plant A Tree - Upload Your Picture [Build Nature]

Yes @GokulavanJ, we must know this. To preserve the nature is the ONLY way we have to survive.

GREAT INITIATIVE. Please post your photos.

Waiting for the photos, I'm moving your post in "photos and discoveries" board, where everyone will be happy to see this. 🙂

View solution in original post

Level 10

@GokulavanJVery nice words

Thanks ! 🙂

Tunisia Local Guides
Connect Moderator
Solution

Yes @GokulavanJ, we must know this. To preserve the nature is the ONLY way we have to survive.

GREAT INITIATIVE. Please post your photos.

Waiting for the photos, I'm moving your post in "photos and discoveries" board, where everyone will be happy to see this. 🙂

Level 8

Thanks Earnest,

Your kind words and moving this to photo board is welcome.

I have already attached  my photo in the post. Let me know if it doesn't appear/viewable by you/other.

Thanks,

JG

Connect Moderator

yes it appear, @GokulavanJ, I was expecting also a photo at the end of the operation.

Which tree have you planted?

Level 8

Thanks, I will upload that Pic too. It was a coconut tree.

Level 8

hey @GokulavanJ what a nice idea:) We just planted 2 trees on Saturady while raining:) Let me find and upload photos:)

Level 8

Looking forward for the photos.

Level 8

Hi @GokulavanJ, I did not take too much photos, but there are at least two:) About the trees: the first one is a Prunus cerasifera Nigra, the another one is a Catalpa bignonioides Nana. What kind of tree have you planted?

diggingdigging

planting of the first one (Prunus cerasifera Nigra) is in progress:)planting of the first one (Prunus cerasifera Nigra) is in progress:)

Level 8

I am overwhelmed after seeing the photos. I wish this becomes like "icebucket challenge" and taken up be everyone.