NancyF's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Photos

Bonjour!!

How many people just with a cellphone camera taking cool photos??

Let's share them!!

Have a nice day!!!Notre Dame behind.jpgTour Eiffel panti 2.jpg

France
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Photos

Hi @NancyF!

Great initiative 🙂 I'm moving your post to the "Share your photos and discoveries" board, which is the one for this kind of thing 😉

Also, although in your case is evident, adding some context to the images (such as the place where you took them) will make other Local Guides more willing to comment 😉

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hi @NancyF!

Great initiative 🙂 I'm moving your post to the "Share your photos and discoveries" board, which is the one for this kind of thing 😉

Also, although in your case is evident, adding some context to the images (such as the place where you took them) will make other Local Guides more willing to comment 😉

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 7

Thank u for the feedback.

Im new in these discussions, I will check where to post before start something new.

Nice regards.

Nancy

Level 8

Rif.: Photos

@NancyF nice shoots 🙂