Level 6

Photos

What if I accidentally upload different  place image to Google 

2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Photos

No problem @Naveenk_r, you can always delete your photos from maps. Open Maps. Tap the hamburger menu and scroll it to "Your Contributions". Tap on it, than tap on the "photos" menu. Scroll the photos you added and choose the one you want to remove. Tap on the photo to open it. Now you will see the symbol of a basket on the top right corner. Use it to delete the photo

As this is your first post in Connect, i take the opportunity to give you some information:

• Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Do not forget to add a location to your post

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

No problem @Naveenk_r, you can always delete your photos from maps. Open Maps. Tap the hamburger menu and scroll it to "Your Contributions". Tap on it, than tap on the "photos" menu. Scroll the photos you added and choose the one you want to remove. Tap on the photo to open it. Now you will see the symbol of a basket on the top right corner. Use it to delete the photo

As this is your first post in Connect, i take the opportunity to give you some information:

• Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Do not forget to add a location to your post

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Level 6

Thank you very much