ChamnanMuon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Photos of Toul Tom Poung Market in Phnom Penh

Toul Tom Poung Market is one of the most attractions in the capital of Cambodia, Phnom Penh city.  Now it is popular for tourists. You can buy some particular items such as CDs, jewelry, carved handicrafts, ceramics, and clothes etc. The food and drinks stalls located in the middle (perhaps) of the market where you can take a break for quick lunch, desserts etc.

Product display: Apsara DanceProduct display: Apsara DanceVarious product displayVarious product displayVarious product displayVarious product displayFood stalls (the middle of market)Food stalls (the middle of market)Product display: Khmer scarf, Krama, T-shirt etc.Product display: Khmer scarf, Krama, T-shirt etc.Walk-way inside the marketWalk-way inside the marketProduct display: ceramics, stones etc.Product display: ceramics, stones etc.Angkor Wat bagAngkor Wat bagSmall cub of Angkor Wat symbolSmall cub of Angkor Wat symbol

Have you ever visited this market? While coming to visit Phnom Penh, don't forget to check it out!

Tuol Tom Poung Market, Saint 444, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
10 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Photos of Toul Tom Poung Market in Phnom Penh

@ChamnanMuon

Nice pictures. When I see them, I can as well imagine how good it smells their! 

Thank you.

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 8

Great pics, @ChamnanMuon.  I now want some Phnom Penh noodles & cha quai

Level 9

@TorM Thanks! @RodneyJS have you ever tried it in Cambodia?

Level 8

@ChamnanMuon, no.  But, I live adjacent to Long Beach, California, which has the largest Cambodian population outside Cambodia.

BTW, how's your Google+ jacket that you got for free at the Googleplex at Summit 2016?  Mine still looks brand new

Level 9

@RodneyJS oh, yeah! Nice to see you here again :-). For G+ jacket, I love it and use everyday. Great to hear that you used to try it in LA! Yes, there are a lot of Cambodian living there, Cambodia Town.

Level 9

Nice collections. 

This is my great spots of this lovely community - Toul Tom PongMix Cafe next to Toul Tom Pong MarketMix Cafe next to Toul Tom Pong MarketLe CafeLe CafeToul Tom Pong night marketToul Tom Pong night marketVeggies MeatballVeggies MeatballView from The Bhumi EmeraldView from The Bhumi Emerald

Level 9

Nice shot bro @SivansakNey! Thank for sharing these.

Level 8

Excellent @ChamnanMuon

Thanks for sharing these wonderful photos with us.

Cheers

Level 10

Helloo @ChamnanMuon

Your photos are really amazing. thanks for sharing these with us.