titusharma's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Photos of India tour

@Kamalhasnainee@titusharma  Good to see your love for India. If you need to travel to India any part, Do let me know. I can help you with a itinerary.

I am from Northern Part of India. Studied in Western and Southern Part and working in central Part of India . 

I will be glad to help !!!

IMG_0042.JPGIMG_0055.JPGIMG_0100.JPG

Level 7

Thank you @narawat for your invitation. I like to go northern side of india. Hope one day I can fulfill my desire.

Thanks again

Titu 

Level 8

@titusharma you really had a fantastic visit. Nice pictures.

Level 7

Thanks @Prdeep. Yeah it was nice. 🙂

Connect Moderator

@titusharma wrote:

@KamalhasnaineeIt was great tour last october. I went their with a group of 15 persons. First day we reached in Kolkata at 12:00 PM from dhaka then we had flight at 11:00 PM from Kolkata to Delhi. We reached in Delhi at 2:00 AM then checked in to our hotel poonam. Next day we went to Agra to see tajmahal. Whole day we passed in agra and mathura. we back to hotel at 11 pm. Next day we started our journey for shimla. we rent a tourist bus with us for shimla-manali tour. On the way to shimla we visit chandigor rock garden. then we reached to shimla at 9 pm. It was awesome view in shimla during night. lots of lights in house seen which are stands on the bank of high hills. We had took dinner on the hotel. Then next morning we started our journey to visit kufri which is beside shimla. Kufri is nice place for riding the horse in the high hills, it was adventurous too. Then after lunch at shimla we started our journey for manali. At 8:00 pm we reached to manali. next morning we started for kullu. Kullu is the tourist spot for river rafting and para gliding. Which is very enjoyable. Whole day we passed in kullu then back to manali. Next morning at 5:30 AM we have started our journey for Rohtang pass. It is very cold area when snow can be found. Before going there you have to rent warm cloth by 200/- rupee. rohtang pass is 13058 feet high from sea level. very nice area. we have passed 4 hour there and then visit solang valley in manali at 7 pm we back to hotel. At evening we started our journey again for Delhi. Next morning we reached to Delhi then took rest in hotel which was diwali day so it was enjoyable. We visited some tourist spot in delhi such as India gate, President building. Next Morning we visited Nizam uddin tomb, kutub minar, red fort etc. then at the 5 pm we reached to delhi airport and back to kolkata at 9 pm. next morning we started our journey for back to sweet home.

It is short description hope next time I can upload some photo of that tour.

Thanks

Titu

@titusharma Hi Nice story and photography share post!! But it will more better if you post this story in the cover post.. 

Happy Guiding !!!

Level 7

Dear friend @ChandraBhanu spelling corrected. Thanks for your advice. 

Level 7

Dear friend @ShafiulB Thank you for your nice comment. I am at stage of learner hope I will correct this.

Level 9

Wow this are awesome picture. thanks for sharing @titusharma

Md Polash Hossien

||