Re: Photos from travel

beautiful sea where is it?

Level 8

@Gio51xRanveli Island Resort Maldives

Level 10

@Victoria_v 

nice place to dine with the sea alongside ...

Level 8

@Gio51x, Yes, it's a great place. I love restaurants with a sea view.

Level 5

I feel you.

The last time i travelled to switzerland, i found myself attached to my camera all day. I was thinking why i did that, and whether i enjoyed the trip that way.

@Victoria_v wrote:

I like to travel. I have visited more than 40 countries. I also like to take pictures. Although I'm not good at it yet. I take a lot of pictures. It seems to me that this way I can take with me all the impressions. But sometimes I'm afraid that soon I will be able to look at the world only through the camera. When it's not in my hands, I'm missing something. How often do you use your camera on your trips?

Level 8

@Afidahusniya, thank you for understanding. There are situations when the camera does not allow you to enjoy the journey. For example, while you are trying to catch a hummingbird with a camera, it is already flying away. And you do not have time to catch it with your own eyes. This is very insulting!

Level 8

But there is another side. When you manage to catch an interesting moment, this is an occasion for joy. For example, this alligator is located right next to the trail in the Everglades reserve. Quite a rare moment.

0_ba665_ab6955_XXL

0_ba668_463c6af7_-1-XXL

Level 10

@Victoria_v

@Afidahusniya 

@Venance 

@StephenAbraham 

@GeorgesHR 

this is the sea in Lloret de Mar, Catalonia, 

Level 6

I try and use my camera on all my trips. It just gets difficult when the kids are around. You can a few of my shots on FB page blogaberry. Cheers!

Level 10

@cindydsilva  

even when I travel I take pictures since 1976 I take pictures only here at the pc instead every day when I do not travel, when I can, I do my tour without itinerary with SV so I can explore the world but the whole world from a hemisphere to 'other...