Level 8

Re: Photos from travel

@Victoria_v wrote:

Maui, Hawaii

0_c13eb_33b2b786_XL.jpg0_dea51_16817cdd_XXL.jpg

Mind blowing captured @Victoria_v

Level 5

@Victoria_v @Achinta Few of the photos from my recent travels, I have many more pictures, travelled to 5different cities in Nepal in the last month, I don't usually take pictures of myself, but I like to take pictures of the things I see, and its from my mobile so forgive me for the quality.

( Buddha) Swayambhu, Nepal( Buddha) Swayambhu, NepalPokhara, NepalPokhara, NepalLake City of Pohara, NepalLake City of Pohara, NepalNatural Nepal.Natural Nepal.

?? “Live Free or Die Young” ??
Level 5

Hello  @Mukroni you welcome to visit Nepal 🇳🇵it’s a very beautiful country and the people are nice and hospitable. Stupas and Temples are all around Kathmandu valleyStupas and Temples are all around Kathmandu valley

?? “Live Free or Die Young” ??
Level 8

@Moadh_AYARI Great! Is there a lake in the cave too?

Level 8

@Achinta Thank you. )

Level 8

@Achinta Thank you, I also like this photo of the Komodo dragon. I managed to see him close. It was very interesting.

Level 8

@Kathmandu977

Thank you for posting the photos. It is very interesting. Few tourists travel to Nepal, it is difficult. Maybe you will show something else?
It is a pity that you do not take pictures of yourself. I like to look at photos with people. Even if you have not met with them, it seems that you already know them. But I'm happy to see any pictures that you want to show.

Level 6

@Victoria_v, sure. There is a huge lake and a long tunnel (about 2,5 Km). This cave is simply outstanding.