Victoria_v's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Photos from travel

I like to travel. I have visited more than 40 countries. I also like to take pictures. Although I'm not good at it yet. I take a lot of pictures. It seems to me that this way I can take with me all the impressions. But sometimes I'm afraid that soon I will be able to look at the world only through the camera. When it's not in my hands, I'm missing something. How often do you use your camera on your trips?

420 comments
Level 8

Re: Photos from travel

Hi @Victoria_v.. me too have the same problem. You should experience and find the beauty of the place you visit. Give second place to photography. A good photograher sense and experience the beauty of nature first, then decide to click the uniqueness in it. You should feel the beauty of every single object in the world, can see that every tiny object is beautifully made by God.

Regards,

Fuvad

Level 10

Hi @Victoria_v
Welcome back to Google connect 
This is the world local guide family.

In my case I use my phone to make pictures and i love to make photos and put on Google maps and connect . Can you share some nice pictures with the community??
Before starting this passionate adventure, I advise you to 
 introduce yourself to the community Here
for a good understanding of the program read this Link for maps and    Using local guide connect   to get an easy way to understand connect.
See you 

Level 8

40 countries, that's impressive!

I've visited 10, I hope to get your number eventually. I use my camera or my phone often, some times I don't even take pictures of myself just my surroundings to remember them.

Enjoy!

Level 8

Hi, Fuvad!
You are right, photography should be in second place. Now it turns out that I notice some details only in my photos, and not when I saw this place in reality and could have considered everything better.

Level 8

Hi, Venance!

I also upload photos to Google Maps. I hope they will be useful to someone. But there are photos for information, and there are photographs as an element of art. I'm not very good at art photography. Of course, I'm ready to share photos here. I'll probably introduce myself a bit later.

Level 8

Hi, Héctor Santillán !
I'm sure that you have just the beginning. If you wish, you will have more than 40 countries! I like cruises and in one trip there are several countries. I also photograph myself on travel. And I do it quite often.

Level 8

0_1205c0_fd1c695_XL.jpg

It is my photo from Australia.

Level 10

Great pictures @Victoria_v

Keep sharing with us your experience.

To tag someone please use @+ name

See you around 😉

Level 8

@Venance, thanks for the help.

The proposal to share the experience was very reckless. Now I can not be stopped. ))

This, of course, is a joke. But I'll post some photos yet.

Philippines, whale shark.

3902.jpg