SanyaOdare's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Photos: Map Your World Week in Lagos - Nigeria

It was quite revealing to know that 90% of the world's mapped. I also had a great time meeting with other Local Guides in Lagos. Here are few photos taken.

IMG_8313.JPGIMG_8340.JPGIMG_8331.JPGIMG_8342.JPGIMG_8338.JPG14359195_10155239095116978_8974591505713163975_n.jpg

30 Lugard Avenue, Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria
20 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Photos: Map Your World Week in Lagos - Nigeria

Thank you @ErmesT the meet-up was great and I was thrilled to meet guys like @U-royFelixA@EmekaUlor@OluwaseunA, etc who are so passionate about mapping. A highly interactive meet-up it was. Big thumbs up to @JessicaS for pulling all the strings to make Lagos: Map Your World Week happen.

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator

Level 10
Solution

Thank you @ErmesT the meet-up was great and I was thrilled to meet guys like @U-royFelixA@EmekaUlor@OluwaseunA, etc who are so passionate about mapping. A highly interactive meet-up it was. Big thumbs up to @JessicaS for pulling all the strings to make Lagos: Map Your World Week happen.

Level 4

It was a refreshing event... it was also awesome getting to meet the hard working volunteers that make google maps in Lagos complete and awesome.

Thanks for the picture

Level 10

You're welcome @OluwaseunA

Level 10

Hi @SanyaOdare It was also a pleasure and a privilege meeting you. 

Cheers 

U-Roy 

Connect Moderator

@SanyaOdare You are just awesome. @U-royFelixA @OluwaseunA Thank you all for making it a lively day.

Level 10

Hi @EmekaUlor It was great to meet you.

Cheers

Level 7

Seems interesting!

Greetings from Indonesia, I have been using Google Maps as Local Guide for quite time, but new in this forum. Hope can meetup with other Local Guide like you someday!

Former Google Contributor

Great pictures @SanyaOdare, though I could have sworn we took a selfie at some point 🙂 I hope you had a great time. We loved visiting Lagos and it was very exciting to see such a great community come together.