Anthony_Dorner's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Photography

Greetings from Clovis, NM a small town that many have never heard of it. This (not so) lovely town is minutes from the Texas border, surrounded by dairy farms and corn fields. There isn't much this town offers but I have learned to appreciate what it does have to offer. One of those little gems is Ned Houk Memorial Park, it is roughly ten minutes north of the town and offers many trails to walk around on; and if you're lucky on the right days you can run into a few of the buffalo grazing or a snake sunbathing along the trail. 

I hope to add more to my discussions, I want it to be noted that the photos were shot by me and in future posts all photos will be taken by me.

These were shot with a Nikon D500 with a Nikon 200-500mm f5.6E

_D506840.jpg_D506711.jpg

Clovis, NM, United States
6 comments
Level 10

Re: Photography

Hello @Anthony_Dorner, I found something important in your place i.e. 'surrounded by dairy farms and corn fields'. Isn't this a great thing ?

Those things are for our survival. I bet there is no any place better than fertile place which cannot be undermined by other kind of stuffs.

One cannot enjoy the beauty with empty stomach. hahahaha

Thanks for sharing nice collection of photos.

Level 7

@Anthony_Dorner. Nice shots! I'll look forward to seeing more of your work. Are you hobbyist or Pro?

Level 2

@BishowvijayaP Well, you are right about htat but it is just unfourntate becuase I come from a place where I was surrounded by mountains and so I had a beautiful view everywhere I went. Now, I see cows and farmland, and when it gets hot the smell from the dairy farms is overpowering. But, after a few years of being here you get used to the smell haha.
Level 2

@River_Wilde Thank you very much, I will try to upload a discussion once a week. The next weeks while be a little more difficult because I will be traveling through northen Texas, across Oklahoma, and then northwest Arkansas. So, hopefully I'll have plently to show and talk about. I am new to the forum and I am learning how to use the posts and make more attractive. Please, keep an eye for my future post I hope they'll get better.
Level 10

Hahahaha @Anthony_Dorner now I can understand your problem. But I can aaaure you that you will have good and healthy body having milk, curd and ghee from farmland. Also our body needs 20 amino acids. If you eat milk and corn then you will get all of those. Sorry for the scientific terminologies. lol

@Anthony_Dorner wrote:
@BishowvijayaP Well, you are right about htat but it is just unfourntate becuase I come from a place where I was surrounded by mountains and so I had a beautiful view everywhere I went. Now, I see cows and farmland, and when it gets hot the smell from the dairy farms is overpowering. But, after a few years of being here you get used to the smell haha.

Level 10

Amazing photographs, @Anthony_Dorner. Love your style. Kind regards from Osaka78