rahulbhanu09's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Photography: How winters create best photographs!

Back In India I started with my photography skills. I have never been a professional photographer but always liked to capture lot of images using manual settings of the Camera, thereby increasing my skills.

Since I come from middle part of India, snowfall is absolutely rare for us. So in India, I always clicked images considering sunlight, night pictures etc. 

But with my studies, now I am in Aachen - Germany from September this year. Earlier the weather was super awesome - nice sunny! So again the situation for me was similar. And now from December snow fall has started. The things which we saw earlier look very different now.

Like I used to see the cycle stand from my window everyday, now it looks so beautiful - no comparison. Nothing can turn the same cycle stand to such a beautiful thing!

I was fortunate enough to capture lot of such things and see the beautiful side for each.

Winters bring a nice charm!

I have now decided to create a winter's diary and started with the mission now on Instagram!

If you wish to you can see the pictures under my name on Instagram: rahulbhanu09

Happy photography to everybody!For Mazine!For Mazine!Beatiful look!Beatiful look!Snow cars!Snow cars!Trees!Trees!Nice spatial arranement!Nice spatial arranement!

Aachen, Germany