Shadhin001's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Photograph

Hi.... I'm shadhin.... n like exploring new things... for new genaration..... n try to be a taken a.... well picture ...... sooo,,, I'm try to mY best...
mirpur dhaka
2 comments
Level 8

Re: Photograph

Hi @Shadhin001 Welcome to  Local Guides Connect community!

I can understand that you wanna explore thing and help google map by contributing 🙂 Since this is your first post in Connect, I wanna share you some tips 

Here are a few tips for using the community:

You can introduce yourself here : Introduce Yourself — [December 2017]

• Before you start an discussion Search the community if any related question is already asked. Chances are someone else has had the same issue or suggestion. It makes it easier on everyone if we unify conversations and avoid duplicates.
    • Share posts that are relevant to Google Maps, Local Guides and exploring your world. 
    • Use a descriptive title for your post. Make it easy for everyone to see what it is you want to talk about. Make sure your post is in the right section of the community as well.
    • Protect the privacy of yourself and others. Don't post personal information (your's or other's) publicly. There is a private messaging system in place which you can disable if you don't want others to be able to contact you.
    • Don't use this community as a platform to sell your products, services, or rental properties on the moon.

For more information please refer"Local Guides Program Rules"

Give out kudos for great content, mark replies as "Accept Solutions" if your question was answered. It helps others find great content and highlights the most helpful Local Guides 🙂

Happy sharing and Guiding,

Regards,

Jagadeesh Reddy.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Connect Moderator

Re: Photograph

Hi @Shadhin001, welcome in Connect, the community of the Local Guides

Please follow the useful indications uf @Jagadeesh_Reddy to know how to interact with the community.

Photos and discoveries board is for sharing photos, enriched with your story. Please read: /Posting-on-Share-your-Photos-and-Discoveries/ 

So I'm moving your post to the General Board

Thanks for your attention

Ermes