LuisRG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Photo of the Week: hot pot by 신상수 (February 19, 2018)

Thanks @LuisRG

For share the amazing photo of the week 

Level 2

like to happen - thank you for contact

Connect Moderator

@HoudaR, a good friend and me spent the time chopping - Hot Pot isn't difficult to make.  Very communal. You get a group of people gathered around a portable propane gas cooktop burner (or get a fancy electric cooktop burner) and start dipping meat, seafood, and veggies in broth (with special seasoning). You eat as all the ingredients you dunk gets cooked. This can go on for hours. By the end of the meal, you will have great tasting soup. Again, on a cold night, this hits the spot (tummy) well.

Cheers,

Karen

@HoudaR wrote:

@KarenVChin this was made by you ??? look so delicious 😍😍

Former Google Contributor

Thank you, @LuisRG, for sharing the photo! And of course, credits to the author 신상수.

@KarenVChin, great photos! Thank you for sharing the way to cook and enjoy it.

Cheers, 

Marin

@iyudhi wrote:

Korean hot pot is a bit rare compared to Japanese hot pot (shabu shabu) I guess, but if you live in Southern California, you should be able to try some.  I happen to know there are some great Korean hot pot in LA. If you happen to live in the area, just visit the Koreatown in LA or OC and you'll find some delicious Korean hot pot 🙂

You need to share a proper location, @iyudhi 😉

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.

@NunungAfuah wrote:

Well,  I am the one who love everything about Korea. Its Korean drama, its K-pop, and I just watch their food in their drama. LoL. Thanks @LuisRG for sharing it 🙂

You watch K-dorama and listen to K-pop? Wow. I'm the same but with Japan ^^

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.

OMG @KarenVChin. Those are seriously yummy-looking pics! 

Level 7

Agree! Like sitting in front of the food, can't wait to eat it... What a beautiful photo! Thanks for sharing @LuisRG