LuisRG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Photo of the Week: hot pot by 신상수 (February 19, 2018)

Photo of the week: Who's hungry for hot pot? The depth of field in this shot makes this photo by Local Guide 신상수 especially yummy. However, you'll have to travel to South Korea to enjoy it!

Hot pot by 신상수Hot pot by 신상수Follow us on Google+, Facebook, and Twitter for more great photography from Local Guides.

How do we select the Photo of the Week?

The Local Guides Photo of the Week is chosen based on a variety of criteria: location, subject matter, and image quality (but not view counts) factor into our selection. Learn more about high quality photography and lighting tips to increase your chances of being selected. Featured photos are taken by actual Local Guides around the world who have uploaded them to places on Google Maps. We do not accept submissions for featured photos.

Keep sharing your beautiful photos on Google Maps and we'll tag you on our social channels if your photo is featured!

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
South Korea, Daejeon, Yuseong-gu, Gwanpyeong-dong, 1066 산더미불고기
27 comments
Level 8

Re: Photo of the Week: hot pot by 신상수 (February 19, 2018)

@LuisRG I'm feeling hungry after seeing this post 😂  thanks for awaring us about this I will definitely try my best

Former Google Contributor

@ayann wrote:

@LuisRG I'm feeling hungry after seeing this post 😂  thanks for awaring us about this I will definitely try my best

I was hungry too after posting it, @ayann 🙂

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 7

OMG @LuisRG ! I am a big fan of  south Korea , i adore everything about this country the language first and the food ❤️ thank you for sharing 🙂

Level 8

Hi @LuisRG.

The photo is so colorful which making it much more delicious. 😄Thanks for this post. I get to know that I have a lot to improve while taking photos to add it in Google Maps. 😊

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

Yeah, the Korean food ,especially hot pot is always healthy and colourful. 

Delicious photo 

Thanks for sharing @LuisRG

Have a nice day 

Connect Moderator

Korean hot pot is a bit rare compared to Japanese hot pot (shabu shabu) I guess, but if you live in Southern California, you should be able to try some.  I happen to know there are some great Korean hot pot in LA. If you happen to live in the area, just visit the Koreatown in LA or OC and you'll find some delicious Korean hot pot 🙂

Level 10

My mouth watering , @LuisRG are you know this food name ???  

Mahabub Hasan
Level 1

Hi....

Level 10

Wow @LuisRG, that dish looks totally amazing. The quality of the photo makes it look even more delicious haha 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG