LuisRG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Photo of the Week: Zebras at Serengeti National Park by Anuj Jagannathan (September 18, 2017)

welcome @AgoesSantosa

Level 6

Re: Photo of the Week: Zebras at Serengeti National Park by Anuj Jagannathan (September 18, 2017)

yeap, i also like it @DanFriday

Level 3

What a shot! beautiful.

Level 8

@LuisRG Great photo counting Zeebras courses double zebra vision lol.........17 I think but timing would have been impeccable, Awsome 

@LuisRG wrote:

Photo of the week: No two zebras have the same stripes, but they all enjoy the same watering hole, as can be seen in this mesmerizing photo of Serengeti National Park by Level 7 Local Guide Anuj Jagannathan.

Serengeti National Park by Anuj JagannathanSerengeti National Park by Anuj JagannathanFollow us on Google+, Facebook, and Twitter for more great photography from Local Guides.

How do we select the Photo of the Week?

The Local Guides Photo of the Week is chosen based on a variety of criteria: location, subject matter, and image quality (but not view counts) factor into our selection. Learn more about high quality photography and lighting tips to increase your chances of being selected. Featured photos are taken by actual Local Guides around the world who have uploaded them to places on Google Maps. We do not accept submissions for featured photos.

Keep sharing your beautiful photos on Google Maps and we'll tag you on our social channels if your photo is featured!

Level 6

16 I think @DavidTito

Level 5

Such a beautiful picture...... beautiful nature.....

Level 6

such a beautiful Zebras @Avalx_tt

Level 9

That's the power of local guides in all over the world.  No need to do the photography course,  learn from local guides  community members

Bk gajendra
Former Google Contributor

Thanks everybody for commenting!

Are we sure about the number of zebras? To be honest, I don't know what to think 🙂

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 9

Ha..ha...aaa confusion ! I can't complete to count @LuisRG ! Amazing view of nature....! Thanks again !

@LuisRG wrote:

Thanks everybody for commenting!

Are we sure about the number of zebras? To be honest, I don't know what to think 🙂

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh