LuisRG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Re: Photo of the Week: Zebras at Serengeti National Park by Anuj Jagannathan (September 18, 2017)

Serengeti National park

She is in my district, I lives in Mugumu. I have seen all big five animals and many others. So nice to see them. 

Level 9

Re: Photo of the Week: Zebras at Serengeti National Park by Anuj Jagannathan (September 18, 2017)

Hi @LuisRG  Thanks for sharing a great pic of Zebra.  wow superb...

Level 8

hi Anuj Jagannathan. wow that really great and satisfying photos

for @LuisRG thank you for sharing it to us.

Level 9

Wow,

A lots of beautiful Zebraaaaaaa, the last black and white animal after PANDA.

Love to see them all together while taking a short drink 😄

Thanks for sharing

@LuisRG

Level 7

wow that's really very cool !

Level 5

That's amazing man, congratulation.

@LuisRG wrote:

Photo of the week: No two zebras have the same stripes, but they all enjoy the same watering hole, as can be seen in this mesmerizing photo of Serengeti National Park by Level 7 Local Guide Anuj Jagannathan.

Serengeti National Park by Anuj JagannathanSerengeti National Park by Anuj JagannathanFollow us on Google+, Facebook, and Twitter for more great photography from Local Guides.

How do we select the Photo of the Week?

The Local Guides Photo of the Week is chosen based on a variety of criteria: location, subject matter, and image quality (but not view counts) factor into our selection. Learn more about high quality photography and lighting tips to increase your chances of being selected. Featured photos are taken by actual Local Guides around the world who have uploaded them to places on Google Maps. We do not accept submissions for featured photos.

Keep sharing your beautiful photos on Google Maps and we'll tag you on our social channels if your photo is featured!

Level 6

@AgoesSantosa

16 Zebras.

Level 6

@OSAMA

I think 16 😁😁😁😁

Level 8

@Mozammal Haa haaa.
Really appreciate you as you have given time to count these zebras. Why we have not think this ☺☺ 

Level 10