LuisRG's post
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 8

Re: Photo of the Week: Warby Parker by Anthony Blackpaw (November 6, 2017)

When I look at this photo it gives me a feeling like 'cat walk' in a fashion show. The table legs, cieling lights gives a real good feeling to this photo. And yessss the ๐Ÿ•ถ๐Ÿ‘“๐Ÿ•ถ๐Ÿ‘“๐Ÿ•ถ๐Ÿ‘“ T๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž  

๐Ÿ˜€Sama @OSAMA 

@OSAMA wrote:

Yeah I like it too bro @Badruddeen and like the eyeglasses ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

Very nice decorations :-))))

Level 8

โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œPhoto of the Week: Warby Parker by Anthony Blackpaw โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œ

Cirrus , stratus and cumulus cloudsCirrus , stratus and cumulus cloudsThey cow kept movingThey cow kept moving 

Wonderful photo and "Hola de California en Los Estados Unidos, Como vais?"  to @LuisRG, and nice photo by Anthony Blackpaw (is he on Google?). Hi to @AkmalB and to @Badruddeen and to @MahabubMunna and wishing you a warm, orange sunshine feeling on your skin type of week. The cirrus and cumulonimbus clouds were striking yesterday and as I wrote to @OSAMA I tried to sing to a cow (its kept going on its way). 

@LuisRG wrote:

Well seen @AkmalB. Exactly as you said, a wide-angle can be really useful for interior shots. But take care if there are people or items close to the frame edges, as some ultrawide-angle lenses will distort the image around the borders.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=LGDiscussion&message.id=142358#M142358
Level 8

Re: โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œPhoto of the Week: Warby Parker by Anthony Blackpaw โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œ

Hello @IndiaC

i love these pics and yes the tips from Luis @LuisRG is extremely helpful. 

Cheers 

@IndiaC wrote:

Cirrus , stratus and cumulus cloudsCirrus , stratus and cumulus cloudsThey cow kept movingThey cow kept moving 

Wonderful photo and "Hola de California en Los Estados Unidos, Como vais?"  to @LuisRG, and nice photo by Anthony Blackpaw (is he on Google?). Hi to @AkmalB and to @Badruddeen and to @MahabubMunna and wishing you a warm, orange sunshine feeling on your skin type of week. The cirrus and cumulonimbus clouds were striking yesterday and as I wrote to @OSAMA I tried to sing to a cow (its kept going on its way). 

@LuisRG wrote:

Well seen @AkmalB. Exactly as you said, a wide-angle can be really useful for interior shots. But take care if there are people or items close to the frame edges, as some ultrawide-angle lenses will distort the image around the borders.

Level 10

Re: โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œPhoto of the Week: Warby Parker by Anthony Blackpaw โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œ

Hi @IndiaC

Its beautiful nature inspired photos ,Thanks for the greetings