LuisRG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Photo of the Week: Warby Parker by Anthony Blackpaw (November 6, 2017)

Photo of the week: Our Monday just got a whole lot better thanks to this satisfyingly clean, wide shot by Local Guide Anthony Blackpaw. And with this one you can see that great photos don't necessarily have to be of faraway places. You can use some of the tips that we gave you for taking great indoor photos to create something like this. So please show us your best indoor photos!

Warby Parker by Anthony BlackpawWarby Parker by Anthony BlackpawFollow us on Google+, Facebook, and Twitter for more great photography from Local Guides.

How do we select the Photo of the Week?

The Local Guides Photo of the Week is chosen based on a variety of criteria: location, subject matter, and image quality (but not view counts) factor into our selection. Learn more about high quality photography and lighting tips to increase your chances of being selected. Featured photos are taken by actual Local Guides around the world who have uploaded them to places on Google Maps. We do not accept submissions for featured photos.

Keep sharing your beautiful photos on Google Maps and we'll tag you on our social channels if your photo is featured!

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Warby Parker New York City HQ and Showroom, New York, NY, United States
13 comments
Level 9

Re: Photo of the Week: Warby Parker by Anthony Blackpaw (November 6, 2017)

nice indoor photo @LuisRG  ;)))

many thanks to Anthony 🙂

Level 9

Level 10

@LuisRG thank you boss for tips 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

I really like this wide angle because in this frame we can see the ceiling, floor and side walls. The interior it self is amazing. 

Thanks @LuisRG 

Thanks @OSAMA for mention me here 

Level 9

You're Welcome bro @AkmalB , 

Check this bro @Badruddeen @S-Rabie @AgoesSantosa :-)))

Former Google Contributor

Well seen @AkmalB. Exactly as you said, a wide-angle can be really useful for interior shots. But take care if there are people or items close to the frame edges, as some ultrawide-angle lenses will distort the image around the borders.

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 8

Thank you Luis,  @LuisRG Once again for selecting and sharing a great photo and congratulations Anthony Blackpaw 👏👏👏.

Cheers

Level 8

Hi @OSAMA

Thank you. I like the lighting and the beatiful wood in this photo.

Cheers

Level 9

Yeah I like it too bro @Badruddeen and like the eyeglasses 😎😎😎

Very nice decorations :-))))