LuisRG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Photo of the Week: Nam Long Shan by Edwin Lam (October 16, 2017)

Excellent beauty of nature

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

It's beautiful photo capture and I will do it myself in next near future @LuisRG and  Thank 🙏 a lot for nice sharing.

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Connect Moderator

@LuisRG Nice shoot.  And thanks for inspired us...

Happy Guiding!

Level 5

True...very captivating photo

Level 7

This is really amazing & professional photographic shot with beautiful natural sunset view. 

Former Google Contributor

Nice one @YK1001!

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Former Google Contributor

Even if your camera is not that great, @RonneBD, there are several posts here on Connect about rules and guidelines to make the most of any camera.

Maybe the colors won't be as great, but the composition could be, and this is something anybody could do. Check this tip about making sure your horizon is leveled, or this one about the rule of thirds...

And good shooting 😉

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.