AGarner's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Photo of the Week: Croatia National Park by Andrei Catalin Chirinciuc (August 7, 2017)

That's right @AureliaF it's the place on the Photographer make the difference 🙂

Level 9

Re: Photo of the Week: Croatia National Park by Andrei Catalin Chirinciuc (August 7, 2017)

@OSAMA wrote:

this is wonderful full full   V shape beach @JohnnyE 😉

True @OSAMA, the feeling is much better when you are there. It's awesome.

Level 9

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Thanks for warm invitation @JohnnyE.

@BishowvijayaP, you are always welcome to visit Croatia. 😊

Always @BishowvijayaP. 😊

Level 8

Lovely photo.

I was in Croatia in the mid to late 90s.nice to see the place is still outstanding

@AGarner wrote:

Photo of the Week: Local Guide Andrei Catalin Chirinciuc beautifully captured leading lines and blue hues in this photo of Croatia National Park.

Krka - Donji Tok in CroatiaKrka - Donji Tok in Croatia

Follow us on Google+, Facebook and Twitter for more great photography from Local Guides.

How do we select the Photo of the Week?
We select the Local Guides Photo of the Week based on a variety of criteria; Local Guides do not "submit" or apply somewhere specifically to be featured. The photos we select are taken by actual Local Guides around the world and shared to a listed place on Google Maps. Photos of the Week are always associated with a specific point of interest on Google Maps, but some are a bit more loosely interpreted and artistic (i.e. it can be a storefront but it doesn't always have to be). They also vary quite a bit in view counts.

With so many talented explorers and photographers (amateur + pro) in our program, we want to recognize the amazing photos Local Guides around the world are contributing to Google Maps. Photo of the Week is one way to showcase different parts of the world, perspectives from LGs, and the multitude of places you can share your experiences about on Google Maps. It's worth noting that we will begin featuring more Local Guides photos generally on our social media channels.

If you're interested in having a photo you've shared to Google Maps featured, keep sharing great photography and we'll tag you on our social channels if your photo is featured!

Level 8

This is imdeed such a beautiful photo, @AGarner.. I now attached with this stunning beauty of Croatia National Park, @OSAMA.. 

@OSAMA wrote:

thanks for sharing this wonderful photo @AGarner 🙂

i added Croatia on my Wish list already 🙂

right @JohnnyE @Anonymous @MahabubMunna @HelloSamsonR @SalmaanN 

@AGarner wrote:

Photo of the Week: Local Guide Andrei Catalin Chirinciuc beautifully captured leading lines and blue hues in this photo of Croatia National Park.

Krka - Donji Tok in CroatiaKrka - Donji Tok in CroatiaFollow us

Vellore Local Guides
Level 4

This is a great tip for Photo of the Week, thank you for sharing!

Level 9

Thank you sister for sharing this wonderful picture .

Level 9

hi Osama, I think that the place and the quality of pictures will be making the difference. 

Former Google Contributor

Thanks for the feedback @dubdrumre!

Level 10

Re: Photo of the Week: Krka National Park by Andrei Catalin Chirinciuc (August 7, 2017)

Hi Mrs @AGarner

Thanks for sharring wonderful Photo of Krka National Park,

Congratulation for Andrei Catalin