AGarner's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Photo of the Week: Croatia National Park by Andrei Catalin Chirinciuc (August 7, 2017)

So...you already have more excuses to come Spain @JohnnyE hahahahahhahaa 🙂

Level 9

Re: Photo of the Week: Croatia National Park by Andrei Catalin Chirinciuc (August 7, 2017)

@Nando76 wrote:

So...you already have more excuses to come Spain @JohnnyE hahahahahhahaa 🙂

Indeed @Anonymous. 😁😁😁

Level 9

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

@JohnnyE I, being Nepali, have all the beauties of the world but the seas. Hope to join the sea someday. 🙂

@BishowvijayaP, you are always welcome to visit Croatia. 😊

Level 9

thank you my Hero @BishowvijayaP 😉

we have a wisdom here the translation is : " the Hero know the Hero " 😉

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Every time I saw photo of the week getting less traffic. But this time you picked up to mainstream @OSAMA bro. Thank you for this. 🙂

Also thank you so much Andrei Catalin Chirinciuc for sharing this beautiful scenery with us. 😊😊😊

Level 9

this is wonderful full full   V shape beach @JohnnyE 😉

@_Johnny_ wrote:

@OSAMA wrote:

@Martin_G & @JohnnyE you live in wonderful country , I have friend study in Croatia , Everytime he remember Croatia he said it's Paradise on Earth , I still not visit Croatia but with your photo here and on other posts you encouraging me and maybe others to visit Croatia , guys motivate us more , Add more  wonderful photos 😁👍👌👌 what did u think @AGarner !??

@OSAMA, our coastline is amazing, open Adriatic sea, beautiful beaches, islands, etc. It's must visit place. My favorite beach is in Bol. It's a town on the Croatian island of Brač, off the coast of Split. Its seafront promenade leads to the long Zlatni Rat beach.

Photo source: Wikipedia

Zlatni rat beach - Bol - BracZlatni rat beach - Bol - BracZlatni rat - Bol - BracZlatni rat - Bol - Brac

@OSAMA, @AGarner, @BishowvijayaP, @Martin_G, @Anonymous, @NareshDarji, @HelloSamsonR, @AkmalB, @MegS, @Yohanad

Level 10

Yeah @OSAMA bro, the Hero know the Hero. Its very true. 😉😊

Level 9

@BishowvijayaP

I think this is hard to understand wisdom 😁😁😁😁😁😁

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Yeah @OSAMA bro, the Hero know the Hero. Its **####** true. 😉😊

Level 10

Thanks for warm invitation @JohnnyE.

@BishowvijayaP, you are always welcome to visit Croatia. 😊

Level 10

@OSAMA bro, I don't know why connect server find the word I used inappropriate for publishing. 😀😁😂😃 I had used the very simple and common word that can be used publicly. 😀😁😂😃

@OSAMA wrote:

@BishowvijayaP

I think this is hard to understand wisdom 😁😁😁😁😁😁

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Yeah @OSAMA bro, the Hero know the Hero. Its **####** true. 😉😊

Level 6

One needs to be in a special place like that one, so can make a special photo....congrats.

@AGarner wrote:

Photo of the Week: Local Guide Andrei Catalin Chirinciuc beautifully captured leading lines and blue hues in this photo of Croatia National Park.

Krka - Donji Tok in CroatiaKrka - Donji Tok in Croatia

Follow us on Google+, Facebook and Twitter for more great photography from Local Guides.

How do we select the Photo of the Week?
We select the Local Guides Photo of the Week based on a variety of criteria; Local Guides do not "submit" or apply somewhere specifically to be featured. The photos we select are taken by actual Local Guides around the world and shared to a listed place on Google Maps. Photos of the Week are always associated with a specific point of interest on Google Maps, but some are a bit more loosely interpreted and artistic (i.e. it can be a storefront but it doesn't always have to be). They also vary quite a bit in view counts.

With so many talented explorers and photographers (amateur + pro) in our program, we want to recognize the amazing photos Local Guides around the world are contributing to Google Maps. Photo of the Week is one way to showcase different parts of the world, perspectives from LGs, and the multitude of places you can share your experiences about on Google Maps. It's worth noting that we will begin featuring more Local Guides photos generally on our social media channels.

If you're interested in having a photo you've shared to Google Maps featured, keep sharing great photography and we'll tag you on our social channels if your photo is featured!