AGarner's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 10

Re: Photo of the Week: Croatia National Park by Andrei Catalin Chirinciuc (August 7, 2017)

Every time I saw photo of the week getting less traffic. But this time you picked up to mainstream @OSAMA bro. Thank you for this. πŸ™‚

Also thank you so much Andrei Catalin Chirinciuc for sharing this beautiful scenery with us. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Level 9

Re: Photo of the Week: Croatia National Park by Andrei Catalin Chirinciuc (August 7, 2017)

@OSAMA wrote:

Thats it @JohnnyE let's see the beauty of your country πŸ˜‰

Thanks for the invitation and sure we will have a wonderful time πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

That's the spirit @OSAMA, you are all welcome and I bet we'll spend awesome time together in exploring my country and having fun in the process.

@BishowvijayaP, @Anonymous, @NareshDarji, @HelloSamsonR, @ErmesT, @IlankovanT, @AkmalB, @AGarner

Level 9

@Nando76 wrote:

Ok @JohnnyE see you πŸ‘πŸ˜‰

@Anonymous, our CM Hangout is just about to start, talk to you later.

Level 9

@AGarner wrote:

@JohnnyE what a beautiful place, thanks for sharing!

Thanks @AGarner, there is so much more to share. I will tag you when I have to share some great spot from my country if you don't mind. 😊

Anonymous
Not applicable

Great @JohnnyE πŸ˜‰

Level 9

@OSAMA wrote:

@Martin_G & @JohnnyE you live in wonderful country , I have friend study in Croatia , Everytime he remember Croatia he said it's Paradise on Earth , I still not visit Croatia but with your photo here and on other posts you encouraging me and maybe others to visit Croatia , guys motivate us more , Add more  wonderful photos πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ what did u think @AGarner !??

@OSAMA, our coastline is amazing, open Adriatic sea, beautiful beaches, islands, etc. It's must visit place. My favorite beach is in Bol. It's a town on the Croatian island of Brač, off the coast of Split. Its seafront promenade leads to the long Zlatni Rat beach.

Photo source: Wikipedia

Zlatni rat beach - Bol - BracZlatni rat beach - Bol - BracZlatni rat - Bol - BracZlatni rat - Bol - Brac

@OSAMA, @AGarner, @BishowvijayaP, @Martin_G, @Anonymous, @NareshDarji, @HelloSamsonR, @AkmalB, @MegS, @Yohanad

Level 9

@Nando76 wrote:

Great @JohnnyE πŸ˜‰

@Anonymous, cool, see ya later.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Beautiful Beach @JohnnyE. Maybe it will like you this another spanish beach with a large dune included, not too far from Ronda. πŸ˜‰

Bolonia BeachBolonia Beach

Source: Myself

Level 9

@Nando76 wrote:

Beautiful Beach @JohnnyE. Maybe it will like you this another spanish beach with a large dune included, not too far from Ronda. πŸ˜‰

Bolonia BeachBolonia Beach

Source: Myself

@Anonymous, it's simply amazing. Wow.

Level 10

@JohnnyE I, being Nepali, have all the beauties of the world but the seas. Hope to join the sea someday. πŸ™‚

_Johnny_ wrote Photo source: Wikipedia

Zlatni rat beach - Bol - BracZlatni rat beach - Bol - BracZlatni rat - Bol - BracZlatni rat - Bol - Brac