AGarner's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Photo of the Week: Croatia National Park by Andrei Catalin Chirinciuc (August 7, 2017)

You're Welcome bro @BudionoS 😉

There are thousands of posts on Connect

I Try to Data mining the best of the best treasures and share it with my best of the best 😁🎉🎁

I love this amazing Photo and thanks Again to @AGarner 🙂

@BudionoS wrote:

wow what a beautiful nature, captured in a beautiful shoot. thank you @AGarner for choosing this wonderful photo. thank you @OSAMA for bring me here to this post 🙂

Level 9

Re: Photo of the Week: Croatia National Park by Andrei Catalin Chirinciuc (August 7, 2017)

Thats it @JohnnyE let's see the beauty of your country 😉

Thanks for the invitation and sure we will have a wonderful time 😊😊😊🎉🎉

Level 9

Very nice photo @Martin_G its looks like Painting photo 👍👌👍

@Martin_G wrote:

Hello,

Last month I was there also. I can confirm that is really nice place for relaxe time. 

I had also nice photo from Croatia. 🙂

Croatia - MakarskaCroatia - Makarska

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok @JohnnyE see you 👍😉

Former Google Contributor

@JohnnyE what a beautiful place, thanks for sharing!

Former Google Contributor

it's beautiful @Martin_G!

Level 9

@Martin_G & @JohnnyE you live in wonderful country , I have friend study in Croatia , Everytime he remember Croatia he said it's Paradise on Earth , I still not visit Croatia but with your photo here and on other posts you encouraging me and maybe others to visit Croatia , guys motivate us more , Add more  wonderful photos 😁👍👌👌 what did u think @AGarner !??

Level 8

@OSAMA only small remark. I am not from Croatia, but this year I was there in short holiday.  😀🏖

I am from Slovakia which is also nice, but without sea.  

Community moderator: Slovak Local Guides

Level 9

so you advice us to visit both Croatia & Slovakia 🙂😁😁   😉 @Martin_G 

Martin_G wrote: 

@OSAMA only small remark. I am not from Croatia, but this year I was there in short holiday.  😀🏖

I am from Slovakia which is also nice, but without sea.  

Level 8

Slovakia is small state, but our nature and tradition  is the best from Europe.😁

Yes @OSAMA I recomend visit us also. 

Community moderator: Slovak Local Guides