AGarner's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Photo of the Week: Croatia National Park by Andrei Catalin Chirinciuc (August 7, 2017)

This photo deserve the photo of the week title. Beautifully captured with,light balance and perfect Angle. 

Thanks @AGarner for share with us.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Photo of the Week: Croatia National Park by Andrei Catalin Chirinciuc (August 7, 2017)

@JohnnyE good morning.How do you share 360 pictures bud?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JohnnyE are we invited to that wonderful super hotel too?hehehehe😂😄😅😁👏👏👏

Level 8

Hello,

Last month I was there also. I can confirm that is really nice place for relaxe time. 

I had also nice photo from Croatia. 🙂

Croatia - MakarskaCroatia - Makarska

Community moderator: Slovak Local Guides

Level 9

Level 9

@Nando76 wrote:

@JohnnyE good morning.How do you share 360 pictures bud?

@Anonymous, there is step by step tutorial how to insert 360 photos as HTML in Connect post but it's shared in Street View Exclusive category, I am not sure that I am allowed to share it here since it's not shared publicly. However I am tagging @Yohanad to confirm whether I am allowed to share content from Trusted Photographers category or not.

Level 9

@Nando76 wrote:

@JohnnyE are we invited to that wonderful super hotel too?hehehehe😂😄😅😁👏👏👏

@Anonymous, of course, everyone is invited who can afford it. 😂😂😂

Level 9

@Martin_G wrote:

Hello,

Last month I was there also. I can confirm that is really nice place for relaxe time. 

I had also nice photo from Croatia. 🙂

Nice photo @Martin_G, Makarska is very beautiful, my mother is born there.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok thank you @JohnnyE👍

Level 9

@Nando76 wrote:

Ok thank you @JohnnyE👍

Welcome, @Anonymous, if I am not allowed to share that post, I will walk you through step by step later. Now I have to go. Talk to you later bro.