LuisRG's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Former Google Contributor

Photo of the Week: Big Red Strawberry Farm by Justin Otto (March 27, 2017)

Photo of the Week: Anyone hungry? Check out this beautiful shot of these great looking strawberries by Local Guide Justin Otto.

big-red-strawberry-farm-malaysia.png

Follow us on Google+, Facebook and twitter for more great photography from Local Guides.

How do we select the Photo of the Week?
We select the Local Guides Photo of the Week based on a variety of criteria; Local Guides do not "submit" or apply somewhere specifically to be featured. The photos we select are taken by actual Local Guides around the world and shared to a listed place on Google Maps. Photos of the Week are always associated with a specific point of interest on Google Maps, but some are a bit more loosely interpreted and artistic (i.e. it can be a storefront but it doesn't always have to be). They also vary quite a bit in view counts.

With so many talented explorers and photographers (amateur + pro) in our program, we want to recognize the amazing photos Local Guides around the world are contributing to Google Maps. Photo of the Week is one way to showcase different parts of the world, perspectives from LGs, and the multitude of places you can share your experiences about on Google Maps. It's worth noting that we will begin featuring more Local Guides photos generally on our social media channels. 

If you're interested in having a photo you've shared to Google Maps featured, keep sharing great photography and we'll tag you on our social channels if your photo is featured!

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Big Red Strawberry Farm Brinchang Pahang Malaysia
9 comments
Level 8

Re: Photo of the Week: Big Red Strawberry Farm by Justin Otto (March 27, 2017)

Thanks again for Sharing

Photo of the Week

@LuisRG

I am Hungry πŸ˜‹

Beautiful Fresh Strawberry's​ πŸ“

Level 10

Hi @LuisRG,

@LuisR wrote:

How do we select the Photo of the Week?
We select the Local Guides Photo of the Week based on a variety of criteria; Local Guides do not "submit" or apply somewhere specifically to be featured. The photos we select are taken by actual Local Guides around the world and shared to a listed place on Google Maps....

How do you "discover" great photos among the thousands (or tens of thousands) of photos taken and shared weekly?

Level 6

Too kind! But thank-you for the shout-out, and for the very fun Google Maps, of course!

Malaysia has some of the most amazing food and drinks. Singapore is known world-wide for its fine cuisine, but a lot of the ingredients are from Malaysia's fertile lands, and I would recommend a visit to Penang to anyone feeling adventurous!

Cheers!

Cocktail at the E&O HotelCocktail at the E&O Hotel

How do you "discover" great photos among the thousands (or tens of thousands) of photos taken and shared weekly?

We have our means, @Csaba πŸ™‚

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.

@UmaShankarB wrote:

Thanks again for Sharing

Photo of the Week

@LuisRG

I am Hungry πŸ˜‹

Beautiful Fresh Strawberry's​ πŸ“

Me too! These strawberries look so appetizing!

No @JOtto, thanks to you for taking such great and inspiring photos πŸ™‚

Level 9

Great!!!

Saludos de Olivier Rodriguez. Madrid.
Level 10

Great ! Thanks @LuisRG πŸ™‚ 

Tunisia Local Guides
Level 10

@LuisRG last mount 25-30 march we  ( Bangladesh -India -Srilanka -Nepal ) local guides  week long arrange photowalk , map editing . just like to share one flower pic from darjeeling . there One mountaineering Institution there a big flower garden really too much color full

17632473_1734391209908030_1739975976772734162_o.jpg

17523052_1742660005747817_5960947776974290726_n.jpg

Mahabub Hasan