Christina-NYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Photo of the Week: Avenue of the Baobabs by James Castle

Photo of the week: Lighting and composition bring the magic of Madagascar's Avenue of the Baobabs to life in this photo of the week by Local Guide James Castle.

Avenue of the Baobabs (Local Guide James Castle)Avenue of the Baobabs (Local Guide James Castle)

Follow us on Google+, Facebook, and Twitter for more great photography from Local Guides.

How do we select the Photo of the Week?

The Local Guides Photo of the Week is chosen based on a variety of criteria: location, subject matter, and image quality (but not view counts) factor into our selection. Learn more about high quality photography and lighting tips to increase your chances of being selected. Featured photos are taken by actual Local Guides around the world who have uploaded them to places on Google Maps. We do not accept submissions for featured photos.

Keep sharing your beautiful photos on Google Maps and we'll tag you on our social channels if your photo is featured!

Avenue of the Baobabs, Morondava, Madagascar
9 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Photo of the Week: Avenue of the Baobabs by James Castle

Beautiful picture James.

Thanks for sharing with us @Christina-NYC

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Wonderful picture by James Castle Nice photography.. Thank you for sharing  @Christina-NYC...

Level 10

Hi @Christina-NYC,

Thanks for sharing this beautiful baobab picture. I take the opportunity to share also my baobab picture from older post 😉

Baobab MadagascarBaobab Madagascar

See you

Jul

Anonymous
Not applicable

I remember this post @Julien44, it was one of the first challenges that I have been involved on Connect 😃

@Christina-NYC this picture looks amazing, baobabs trees really do have some magic inside them!

James must fill proud...

Level 7

@Christina-NYC

Thanks for sharing this beautiful picture.

Level 8

@Christina-NYC wrote:

Photo of the week: Lighting and composition bring the magic of Madagascar's Avenue of the Baobabs to life in this photo of the week by Local Guide James Castle.

Avenue of the Baobabs (Local Guide James Castle)Avenue of the Baobabs (Local Guide James Castle)

Follow us on Google+, Facebook, and Twitter for more great photography from Local Guides.

How do we select the Photo of the Week?

The Local Guides Photo of the Week is chosen based on a variety of criteria: location, subject matter, and image quality (but not view counts) factor into our selection. Learn more about high quality photography and lighting tips to increase your chances of being selected. Featured photos are taken by actual Local Guides around the world who have uploaded them to places on Google Maps. We do not accept submissions for featured photos.

Keep sharing your beautiful photos on Google Maps and we'll tag you on our social channels if your photo is featured!

Beautifully captured. Awesome.

Thanks Christina.

Cheers

Level 9

Wonderful @Christina-NYC @Julien44

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

very nice photo @Julien44 🙂

Former Google Contributor

Both the photo of the week and @Julien44's photo are amazing. Baobabs are very peculiar trees I don't think I've seen one in person yet.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!