ShafiulB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Photo Walk Story

Comilla Local Guides Successfully Completed Their First Photo Walk  at 09 December. 

This was a very enjoyable meet up for all new Local guides from Comilla . 

They were very happy or pleased to attend this kinds of Meet up..

So i say this meet up was Full of Experience & Happiness.

I have Shared Some of special  moment Photos ...

A photo of my first Photo Walk 9 Dec 2016A photo of my first Photo Walk 9 Dec 2016Discussion timeDiscussion timeVisiting BIRDS COMILLAVisiting BIRDS COMILLASelfie Time by Local GuidesSelfie Time by Local GuidesVisiting timeVisiting timeLUNCH TIMELUNCH TIMEGroup Photo moment Last timeGroup Photo moment Last time

Comilla, Chittagong Division, Bangladesh
7 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Photo Walk Story

Thanks to @ShohrabSahed @SifathA @SaFiuLT & all Other Comilla local guides member who join in this meet up ....

Level 4
Level 4

@ShafiulB ভাই।।।

ধন্যবাদ আমাদের সাথে এই গল্প শেয়ার করার জন্য।।।

সুন্দর ছবিগুলি , সবাইকে ভাল লাগছে

Level 5

@ShafiulB thanks...

For share this all pictures.....

That was a nice day......

Level 4

@ShafiulB Bro

Obviously I will attend Your next Meet up..

Very nice photos

Thanks for share... 

Level 6

nice to see you, my friends, in another side of the Google Map. Stay well Local Guides!! I send you a photo from my town.GALLERIA VITTORIO EMANUELE - MILANO.jpgPIAZZALE CADORNA NEW.jpg

Connect Moderator

@Vito44 Hi.. 

Thanks for your Comment or Your photographs..  

Y r welcome To my community... 

Level 10

Dear Bangladesh Local Guides, hope all's well. THE HIDDEN GEMS OF COMILLA is hosted for Bangladesh by ShafiulB as part of 🌐 World Wide Geo Walk - Discover hidden gems in your city. 💎💎💎 All are welcome to join in and help spread the word. Kind regards from Osaka78 PS Dear @Rashed, @SajolKDas, hope all's well. We saw you chatting on Connect about past meetups and we'd like to welcome you to join in too. Kind regards from Osaka78