ArifulI's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Photo Quality

Hi everyone.....

I don't have a good camera for take photos.usually I'm using my mobile camera.want to know, google give me same points? 

5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Photo Quality

@ArifulI wrote:

Hi everyone.....

I don't have a good camera for take photos.usually I'm using my mobile camera.want to know, google give me same points? 

Yes @ArifulI. You get points no matter what camera you use 🙂

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Connect Moderator

@ArifulI hi.. 

Welcome to Connect...  

I think Camera is not Factor for Local Guides photography, 

Me also use a Walton Mobile to Continue my maps photography...  

I have added 200+ photos or my views 60k+...  

So I think no need Dslr just we can make regular contrbution on maps using my Phone camera....

Read this Post for more help... How to Upload GreatPhotos to Google Maps https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/News-Updates/How-to-Upload-Great-Photos-to-Google-Maps/ba-p/98...

Level 3

Thank you so much for your kind information 🙂

and I'm very happy to see your comment 

Level 3

Thank you so much for your kind information 🙂

and I'm very happy to see your comment 

Level 10

Quality is a must, so if you want that your photos are being published on maps you should follow some quality guidelines, as like as: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/News-Updates/How-to-Upload-Great-Photos-to-Google-Maps/ba-p/98...

As they told you, the camera it's not related to points, but if you upload good quality photos the chance that will be on maps and will give you points are higher.

So, don't go below standards, expecially when you shoot in the dark: without a good reflex you wo'nt shoot good photos.