IlankovanT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Photo Challenge - win a Sri Lanka Local Guides T-Shirt

Now it's time to take a photo challenge and win a Sri Lanka Local Guides T-Shirt from Sri Lanka.

This is Not Sponsored by Google
The competition is to post a photograph with minimum 10 words description about the photograph with location. The photo that receives the most Kudos will be announced as the winner and I will send a Sri Lanka Local Guides T-Shirt to your address as a reward. Remember this is open internationally!

Are you ready for this challenge? I can give a quick clue to win the challenge, just go through the very informative post by @AnnaDickson "How to Upload Great Photos to Google Maps, " and this will let you rock.
This competition will be open until 4th of March and I will select the person with top kudos as the winner. Here we go the countdown starts now!
Guidelines :
1. You have to post a photo as a reply to this post.

2. Only one photo per user will be considered.
3. The photo should be related to Google Maps (example: places on Google maps).
4. No selfies and no personal photographs will be considered to the competition.

Photo ChallengePhoto Challenge

@TraciC @JessicaS @Corrie @AnnaDickson check this

Sri Lanka
75 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Photo Challenge - win a Sri Lanka Local Guides T-Shirt

Que divertido juego que propones @IlankovanT, me encanta, sugerencia indicar en el post que todos utilicen este mismo hilo así todos concurren a este hilo a postear sus fotos.

Saludos Farid.

Level 9

@FaridTDF yeh it's easy to keep all the photos to this thread. Thank you 😊

Level 10

@IlankovanT This is a great initiative. 🙂

Level 7

Review of Homagama Public Fair by Asanka Jayasuriya https://www.google.com/maps/reviews/data=!4m5!14m4!1m3!1m2!1s113569363137265785749!2s0x3ae2518f2d8fc...

Homagama Public FairHomagama Public Fair

This is the Homagama Public Fair for people who live vicinity villeges. It is true that people come from proximity towns including Athurugiya, Kottaware, etc, because the quality of the goods and the reasonable prices. previously it was old and feeble, few months ago authorities have reformed the location and now it is beneficial for many.

Level 9

@AsankaJayasuriya you shared only the review which you made Google map. can upload a photo as a reply to this topic and write something about the photo. 

Level 5

Is there any LG level restriction?

Level 9

@MickeyR there is no any restrictions on levels.

Level 8

@IlankovanT Great idea. Unique competition. It's a big challenge. Thanks.

Grosses Haeuselhorn.

One of the most beautiful places in Austria, which I visited. The mountain peak is 2284 m high. The second highest peak of the Reiter Alm in the Berchtesgaden Alps and is located in Austria. The Großer Häuselhorn is a climbing peak. Photographed in the way of the Bavarian National Park Berchtesgaden. The path leads to the lake Hintersee.

Google map

https://goo.gl/maps/y6HU3n43NFU2

My review

https://www.google.cz/maps/contrib/109806273011768827784/place/ChIJafzE0Kf2dkcRUzdsZnQu5Y8/@47.59587...

sout.jpg

Level 5

The morning sunrise falling over the trees and fields in the serene village of Delthota, Kandy.(Central  Province of Sri Lanka)The morning sunrise falling over the trees and fields in the serene village of Delthota, Kandy.(Central Province of Sri Lanka)