IlankovanT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Photo Challenge - win a Sri Lanka Local Guides T-Shirt

Children Play ground Near the Sky.Children Play ground Near the Sky.

Our Beautiful Bangladesh.

In few month ago i was travel To Banderban District of Bangladesh. Then I take here this photo. Banderban Is one of beautiful place of bangladesh. Everyday Lot of people Come here for Picnic & See Beautiful place.

Connect Moderator

hi @IlankovanT, my second contribution (yes, I know, only one will be considered), is also related to a real commercial POI.

I'm trying to stay very close to your indications, let me know if we can be more flexible.

A huge bicycle, to climb the sky, as symbol of a sporting shop

2016-12-28.jpg

Level 8

here my entry for the challenge 🙂

Beruwala Lighthouse - view from the topBeruwala Lighthouse - view from the top

Google Map link : https://goo.gl/maps/p8JHpxxF5eR2

Breathtaking views on top. Access only via 10min boat ride from mainland to the small island which located the lighthouse 

Level 9

@ErmesT yeh noted. Can you delete one of the post / photo. Otherwise it will confuse 😊

Level 9

@Myrathor mountain peak is 2284 m high!!! woww...

Level 10

I took this photograph in August 2016. This is Ruwanweli Maha Seya. It is also known as Mahathupa, Swarnamali Chaitya, Suvarnamali Mahaceti (in Pali) and Rathnamali Dagaba. It was built by King Dutugemunu c. 140 B.C.

The stupa is one of the world's tallest monuments, standing at 103 m (338 ft) and with a circumference of 290 m (951 ft). The Kaunghmudaw Pagoda in Sagaing, Myanmar is modelled after this stupa.

The stupa was an ancient ruin in the 19th century. After fundraising efforts by Sinhalese bhikkhu, the stupa was renovated in the early 20th century. The Ruwanveli Seya Restoration Society was founded in 1902 and the final crowning of the stupa took place on 17 June 1940.

You can see this photograph on Google Maps by following this link.

RuwanweliMahaSeya.jpg

Level 7

This is my entry dude.. @IlankovanT

"Sithulpawwa" place where rahath bhikku's medidated & lived deep inside the Yala forest."Sithulpawwa" place where rahath bhikku's medidated & lived deep inside the Yala forest.

This photo was taken at a place called "Egoda Sithulpawwa" One most calm and quietest place I've ever visited. I love the calmness there. Everyone is invited to visit there but keep in mind not to destroy the quietness of the nature just keep foot prints and come back. 

*Don't expect more from a Lumia 535 🙂

Level 7

@AnuradhaPVery Nice click..!

Level 7

@NalinKWow & you gonna win it with no issues.. let's see.. 🙂

Level 7

Good Photo

Boa Foto

@SauloB