IlankovanT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Photo Challenge - win a Sri Lanka Local Guides T-Shirt

Photo I took of the White House in 2013 Christmas Washington DCPhoto I took of the White House in 2013 Christmas Washington DC

Level 6

IMG_20170205_175907.jpg

Level 8

Parque Lage - Rio de Janeiro , RJ - BrasilParque Lage - Rio de Janeiro , RJ - Brasil

Parque Lage
R. Jardim Botânico, 414 - Jardim Botânico - Jardim Botânico, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, Brasil

A beleza natural de uma das 7 Maravilhas do mundo .

#LocalGuides

#SauloBarros

Https://goo.gl/maps/2A4C2VdRDrn

Level 9

Vai lá @SauloBarros!!

Former Google Contributor

@IlankovanT What a fun idea 🙂 Please note that it is very difficult to ship internationally and there may be countries that you cannot ship to. We run into this problem a lot. We can't ship things to most countries 😞 

Also, will you do me a favor and make sure it is very clear in your post that this is not sponsored by Google in any way? We have very strict legal policies and need to be very clear about that 🙂 

Thank you so much and have fun!!

Level 8

Where i post photo?? In reply or new post?

Level 9

@Corrie thank you very much for your important comment on this. really I forgot to put this is not sponsored by Google. sorry 😞

I just changed and highlighted in red.

Level 9

@SunMoon upload your photo as a reply 🙂

Level 8

YDXJ0736 copy 2.jpg

"Nagor Dola" is set for some seasonal small fairs in Dhaka City. It is very much common entertainment thing in Bangladesh. The Nagor Dola is seen in almost all kinds of Bengali Cultural Programs. The photo was taken from Uttara, New phase in Dhaka in Bangladesh. 

I am Tanbeen Amin, Google Local Guide level 3. With this photo I am Participating in this competition from Bangladesh. 
Thank you!

Level 7

I don't know to attch a photo to this reply..however the below url is about my review with a photo of Hakgala botanic garden...please be kind enough to vote...It is one of my dream to win a T-shirt - https://www.google.com/maps/contrib/110764729994537227327/reviews/@6.9256174,80.8212876,3a,75y,90t/d...