OmerAli's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Pakistan Monument

Ops, I realized I posted the links but not the images. Amended post above.

Thanks,

Giulio

Connect Moderator

@Giulio

Thanks for the update mate, got those pictures and they look great

Level 9

The photography is great, the description is good and the place itself is not just great but "The Great".

Level 9

Hi Local Guides,

We all Nepal Local Guides would like to propose that we celebrate Month of September as an "International Month of Monuments" here in world wide Local Guides Community.  Please join in the discussion here

Monuments are not only architectures, idols, temples, bridges, old buildings, and masterpieces of hard work and craftsmanship but also the milestones down the road of the development of Human Race as a whole. 

Our monuments tell us what we are and tell great stories about our forefathers and inspire us to achieve more.  

Let's bring back the spotlight on these hotspots.

Here's what we do :

• We organize a photo walk in an area where monuments are plenty.
  • Add missing notable monuments in Google Maps.
  • Add pictures/videos/360s of Monuments in the respective listings in the Google Maps

Wikimedia Community is also celebrating this month of September as a photography competition  Wiki Loves Monuments in 45 countries all over the world. In Nepal, Local Guides community and Wikimedia Communities are working together on this.

Bhaktapur Durbar Square and Renovation work still on going post Earthquake.

Bhaktapur Durbar ComplexBhaktapur Durbar ComplexPagoda and Shikhara architectural templesPagoda and Shikhara architectural temples

Anonymous
Not applicable

@OmerAli thank you very much to share such great photos to showcase the beauty of Islamabad, Pakistan, Monument Pakistan is a really great heritage of Pakistan @Haseeb @Anonymous @Ubaid5 @ZeeshanAKhan @NisarSindhi @SohailI @WaseemMujtaba @MunibB please have a look on this beautiful place of Islamabad, Pakistan

Level 10

Thanks for informing and sharing photos

Level 8

Whenever I come again will like to meet you InshaAllah, I don't know the way how can i share contact details with you ???

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ZeeshanAKhan @NisarSindhi nice to see you here, you can privately send messages to any other local guide for contact number or any other personal details, this option you will found on the profile of any Local Guide, click on the username, it's profile will open, find option "send private message" there

Regards

Ata Ur Rehman

Level 10

Ok,

Thanks dear for informing...

Connect Moderator

@AkmalB

thanks a lot mate. next time you are here, give me a shout