OmerAli's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Pakistan Monument

Pakistan Monument

The Pakistan Monument is a national monument and heritage museum located on the Shakarparian Hills in Islamabad, Pakistan, aimed to symbolise national unity. The complex covers an area of 2.8 hectares and is a popular picnic destination.

The monument is shaped as a blooming flower petal-shaped structure with the inner walls of the petals inscribed with the outlines of Lahore Fort, Badshahi Mosque, Khyber Pass and Minar-e-Pakistan. The monument opens onto a marble terrace providing a bird's-eye view of Islamabad City.The four main petals of the monument represent the four provinces (Balochistan, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, Punjab, and Sindh), while the three smaller petals represent the three territories (Gilgit-Baltistan, Azad Kashmir and the Tribal Areas).

Pakistan Monument 360 PhotospherePakistan Monument 360 Photosphere

Pakistan Monument FrontPakistan Monument Front

Pakistan MonumentPakistan Monument

Pakistan Monument, Islamabad, Pakistan
22 comments
Level 10

Re: Pakistan Monument

@OmerAli Thank you for sharing photos and information about Pakistan Monument.

Level 7

Connect Moderator

Level 8

It is good sharing. Hope have chance to visit this place

Connect Moderator

@CYLIN

Thanks for the appreciation. Just give me a shout once you have planned, I'd be your local guide 🙂

Level 9

@OmerAli Great photography and an amazing place indeed! 

Especially love the colors in the second image. Was that taken using a camera or phone?

Level 9

@OmerAli nice architecture. thanks for sharing this Pakistan Monument

Connect Moderator

@HashimN

Thanks for the appreciation. 

It was taken from my Mobile, its an LG V10 mobile phone and I absolutely love it for still pictures and videography

Level 10

Thanks for sharing @OmerAli

Nice photography. Unfortunately during my last visit to pakistan.I planning to visit shakarparian but lack of busy schedule can't fulfill 

Thanks again for sharing your knowledge with us.