ShobitDawer's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: PARASHAR LAKE-THE MYSTERY

I think the is you concept @SoniaK, i like your profile photo !

Former Google Contributor

It is amazing @ShobitDawer ! Thanks for sharing ! It is an adventure for the imagination! Floating and meditating over a moving tiny island  and overlooking the incommensurable depth of the lake,  a child decided to create a temple with only one tree - the innocence which uses the tree of knowledge and wisdom as a foundation of a holy space (?). Absolutely fascinating 🙂 

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 7

@MedRidaZ dear we don't understand what you said.  Pls explain again 

@MedRidaZ wrote:

I think the is you concept @SoniaK, i like your profile photo !

Shobit dawer
Level 7

@MariaBi thanks for liking it. The place is ultimate and history too.  This post deserve to be published on local guide page.

Shobit dawer
Level 8

@ShobitDawer

In the profile picture of @SoniaK, you can see a beautiful natural place, pls check!!

Level 10

@ShobitDawer

Thank you for sharing this great post with US. 

Level 9

Hi @ShobitDawer  Thanks for sharing a wonderful information regarding Parashar Lake.

Connect Moderator

Thank you @MedRidaZ. That picture was taken at Zion National Park, Utah, US. Not a lake. 🙂

I understand you are from Chefchauen. Tell me about your city. I missed visiting your place last time when I wen to Morocco and I am still regretting for the same. 

Level 8

Thanks for your kindly reply @SoniaK , you can find all the information how you need in this below links, and exclusively for my google connect friend, i can be your guide... you’re welcome anytime !!

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Share-Your-Photos-and/The-blue-moroccan-city-Chefchouen/m-p/24...

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Travel-and-Advice/The-Blue-City-Chefchaouen-Morocco-1080p-HD/m...

Connect Moderator

Thank you @MedRidaZ. I have seen the threads earlier. They are awesome!