IrinaK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Orebic town on Peljesac, Croatia discovery

I was really surprised how beautiful this place was, somehow in the shadows of Korcula island most people tend to overlook, however, I thought that the moderate and Even no tourist crowds in early September was a great advantage. The beach was beautiful too. Here are some photos. Enjoy 🙂

rps20170205_155330.jpg

rps20170205_155258.jpg

Orebić, Croatia
8 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Orebic town on Peljesac, Croatia discovery

Hi @IrinaK, welcome in Connect, the community of Local Guides.

Your photos are beautiful, why don't you tell us something more about this place? Do you live in there, or it was a vacation in this beautiful place?

I love Croatia, but mostly i'm moving in the north, that is closed to Italy, and a few thimes to Zadar.

Please explore the various sections of this forum, ant thake a few minutes to introduce yourself. You can do it in here

I hope to see you soon here in Connect

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hi @IrinaK, welcome in Connect, the community of Local Guides.

Your photos are beautiful, why don't you tell us something more about this place? Do you live in there, or it was a vacation in this beautiful place?

I love Croatia, but mostly i'm moving in the north, that is closed to Italy, and a few thimes to Zadar.

Please explore the various sections of this forum, ant thake a few minutes to introduce yourself. You can do it in here

I hope to see you soon here in Connect

Level 5

Hello @ErmesT thanks so much for your comment and beautiful welcome. This was my first post in fact, as I just discovered this forum few days ago. About Orebic town, it was just a visit, in fact I have been through it a few times, always just bypassing to Korcula and never noticing it's beauty and what it has to offer until this summer (late summer). It isn't as dramatic as Korcula or Dubrovnik, but I think for a peaceful vacation, it has a lot to offer. The beaches are huge and really crystal clear water. It was established by a sea faring family (hence the name Orebic) and used to be a center of commercial exchange. Now it is mainly a port to and from Korcula, but still very pretty buildings and relaxed atmosphere to spend time in. 

I will definitely head off to the introduction section, and will explore more the forum. Btw, Zadar is wonderful as well, I spent some time this summer there too, as well as Split where I was living most of the summer. I suspect you were exploring Istria? 

Connect Moderator

SI @IrinaK, l'Istria è praticamente a due ore dalla mia casa, e ho lavorato a lungo in Rovigno.

Mi piace moltissimo, e Zadar pure, sempre visitata per lavoro.

Grazie delle interessanti informazioni

Level 7

Irina, you are genius!

Level 7

I am not sure, but I think above photo may be rotated

Level 1

@IrinaKperfect photos!

Level 2