YOUSUFMSEDDAT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Officially Amazing Local Guide

Today I received the certificate and medallionToday I received the certificate and medallion 
Yes!!! I'm Officially Amazing Now. ☺️

I'm Yousuf Mohammed Seddat from Bangladesh Local Guides and a Cyclists cum Mountain Biker. Google Local Guides already knows about me as before I had posted my Mountain Biking Stories.

Today I want to share an Amazing story about our one and only largest Cycling Community in Bangladesh who is now a Guinness World Record Holder.

It's BDCyclists. ❤️

It's my another biggest family where I started to learning my lessons about cycling and mountain biking. recently we set a new Record after Bosnia and Herzegovina for Longest single line of bicycles (moving).

before Bosnia and Herzegovina, USA had this record. 😄

I'm Proudly Saying That I'm a Bangladeshi Cyclists & Guinness World Record Holder. 😊 ✌️

My every Single Achievements on two wheels is shining more only for this Medallion and Certificate. ☺️

Thank you everyone for Praying my success. ❤️
Long Live #BDCcyclists Community 🚴❤️

Few snaps from the Record Story 🙂

Hope all Google Local Guides enjoy our success story about Officially Amazing and Honorable LG Team like this @TraciC @Corrie @ChristinaCollada @BellaWi
My Bibs, Certificate and Medallion with FlagMy Bibs, Certificate and Medallion with Flag

My room viewsMy room views

Preparing ourselves before breaking the recordsPreparing ourselves before breaking the records

The moment when starting pedaling to break the records...The moment when starting pedaling to break the records...

Siddhirganj Housing, Shiddhirganj, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh
43 comments
Level 9

Re: Officially Amazing Local Guide

@YOUSUFMSEDDAT Wow this is beyond awesome. Keep up the good work and all the best for your future journey

Level 8

Level 8

congrats👏

"89425i83C4F110B59EBD53" width="43" height="27" alt="Indian-Flag-Wallpapers-HD-Images-Free-Download-1024x640.jpg" align="left" resized="true" size="small" sourcetype="new"
Level 8

Congrats @YOUSUFMSEDDAT vai!

We are proud to have you in our community.

Level 10
Level 10

Congrats @YOUSUFMSEDDAT bhai. We are proud of you for achieving Guinness world record.

Level 9

Congratulation...

Level 7

It is sounds great and good 

VG
Level 9

@YOUSUFMSEDDAT Congratulations