OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 9

Non Profit Restaurant ๐ŸŒญ๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŒฏ๐Ÿฅ™๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต

Ezwitti Non Profit Restaurant The Entrance of The Restaurant EzwittiThe Entrance of The Restaurant Ezwitti

While Searching and discovering the Hidden Gems in Amman  ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž

We visit This Non Profit Restaurant in Old City Amman , the name of the Restaurant is

Ezwtti which mean in Plain Arabic , " My People  who I Rely on and found them when I need " Its like" my People" or" my Guys  "

Ezwitti non ProfitEzwitti non Profit

The Idea of this Restaurant is very Simple 

You buy Two meals at the cost price ,

one for you and one for poor people who can come and eat whenever they want 

When you  Finish your meal you write a message to the poor people

like"bon appetit "and stick it on the board inside the restaurant ,

Bon Appetit Board :)Bon Appetit Board ๐Ÿ™‚

when any of the poor come , they just take this paper and take an equal meal that you buy , I like the idea and the like the restaurant the meals similar to home made meals ,Menu of Today :)Menu of Today ๐Ÿ™‚

And like to share what I discovered with you my LGFamily ๐Ÿค—

Welcome to EzwittiWelcome to Ezwitti

@TraciC @AGarner @BruceDM @Atsukot

๐Ÿ’Ž  Have a look ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ’Ž

Jordan
40 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: Non Profit Restaurant ๐ŸŒญ๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŒฏ๐Ÿฅ™๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต

This is a cool discover, @OSAMA. Do you mind sharing a link to this place on Google Maps so we can check it out? Is it mandatory that everyone buy a meal for another person (thinking some folks may not have the money)? I love this sort of idea and would definitely go to a place like this. I once went to a bar in NYC (but can't recall the name as it was YEARS ago) where you could buy a drink for the next person to "pay it forward" but that wasn't as cool as this. Thanks for sharing! ๐Ÿ˜„ 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Googler
Solution

This is a cool discover, @OSAMA. Do you mind sharing a link to this place on Google Maps so we can check it out? Is it mandatory that everyone buy a meal for another person (thinking some folks may not have the money)? I love this sort of idea and would definitely go to a place like this. I once went to a bar in NYC (but can't recall the name as it was YEARS ago) where you could buy a drink for the next person to "pay it forward" but that wasn't as cool as this. Thanks for sharing! ๐Ÿ˜„ 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Connect Moderator

Me encanta el post que compartiste @OSAMA, es como dice @TraciC, estos lugares he iniciativas hay que difundirlas, voy a repostesr tu post en la comunidad de Buenos Aires muy bueno. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘

Saludos Farid

Level 9

Of course @TraciC this is the link , 

One of the places that I will take you there while visiting JORDAN ๐Ÿ˜„

ู…ุทุนู… ุนุฒูŠุฒุชูŠ 

Ezwitti Restaurant Amman Jordan 

https://goo.gl/maps/At4wWdgyq3D2

Level 9

Thank you bro @FaridTDF ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜

The idea of the restaurant is Heart touching

So I decide to make a post about 

And very happy you and @TraciC like it ๐Ÿ˜„

@FaridTDF wrote:

Me encanta el post que compartiste @OSAMA, es como dice @TraciC, estos lugares he iniciativas hay que difundirlas, voy a repostesr tu post en la comunidad de Buenos Aires muy bueno. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘

Saludos Farid

Connect Moderator

It's truly real hidden gem in your City @OSAMA I like this idea by restaurant owner. It's very helpful for poor people. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

This is the original Gem Restaurant @OSAMA  great concept and great idea.salute to the owner. 

Thank you for sharing with us.

Connect Moderator

You discovered a cool place @OSAMA!

There is a close restaurant in Tokyo.

"Mirai shokudou" is a common restaurant. But we can eat free if we work(Wash dishes etc) for 50 mins.

We love those interesting shops very much!

Level 10

@OSAMA wow great . In bangladesh one hotel ( restaurant call there hotel ) last 150 year + provide free food as same as there daily selling . like if they made 1000$ food for sell also made 1000$ food for poor people free 

Mahabub Hasan
Connect Moderator

Aquรญ se puede leer mรกs sobre el restaurante que postea @OSAMAAquรญ un vรญdeo del lugar, no encuentro el negocio en Google Maps, pero quizรกs es porque estรก  nombrado en Arabe y Ezwitti no tenga una traducciรณn correcta para buscarlo, Osama, podrรกs compartir la url del mapa de este negocio.