Edie_Nurdy's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Night view of Nagoya city of Batam, Riau Islands - Indonesia

Secara nasional Batam menempati urutan ke-3 kunjungan wisatawan setelah Bali & Jakarta. Batam menjadi pintu masuk wisatawan Indonesia bagian barat, khususnya Sumatera.Secara nasional Batam menempati urutan ke-3 kunjungan wisatawan setelah Bali & Jakarta. Batam menjadi pintu masuk wisatawan Indonesia bagian barat, khususnya Sumatera.

Batam Island, Batam City, Riau Islands, Indonesia
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Night view of Nagoya city of Batam, Riau Islands - Indonesia

Hello  @Edie_Nurdy

Welcome to Local Guides and our Connect community forum. We are happy to have you here. Did you take this photo? If not, please can you quote the source/give credit to the author? You might not know but it is not allowed to post images or any other content in the forum that infringes on anyone else’s legal rights, including copyright. 

For further information, please review Local Guides  community policy

Many thanks.

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hello  @Edie_Nurdy

Welcome to Local Guides and our Connect community forum. We are happy to have you here. Did you take this photo? If not, please can you quote the source/give credit to the author? You might not know but it is not allowed to post images or any other content in the forum that infringes on anyone else’s legal rights, including copyright. 

For further information, please review Local Guides  community policy

Many thanks.

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 8

Right ... I took this picture