HiteshPapaniya's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Night At ?? ( challenge you )

Hey i have interesting challenge for all Local Guides .

we know that the photos which we posted on maps help others to find their right place . Photos that describe the place nicely so i have challenge for all of you.

I'm just starting to take photos at night so i feel good if we all doing same thing

Steps for challenge

1. Take photos of any place at the time of night

2.post it into connect with hashtag  #NightAt

3.Give some information or good things about that place

4. Tag your friend @ValeriaA_ @Jesi

IMG_20180531_193008.jpg

like this one is mine . Name of place is MAHALAXMI here you get all tasty drinks made of milks my favourite flavour is RAJBHOG ( indian flavour 

Hitesh
Surat, Gujarat, India
127 comments
Level 10

Re: Night At ?? ( challenge for you )

Hi @HiteshPapaniya! Very interesting post 🙂

Of course I will participate in the challenge!

#NightAt Brogan. It's a beer garden I visited a few days ago with @santiagoirale.

WhatsApp Image 2018-06-05 at 10.30.48.jpeg

We had a delicious beer with french fries and nachos with guacamole 🙂

I'm challenging @Justine2807 @AnitaAO @NunungAfuah @KarenVChin @OSAMA @Briggs @ErmesT @TraciC 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Former Google Contributor

Hello guys,

Just a quick pitch in to tell you that I have moved this topic to the Photos and Discoveries board.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 9

interesting challenge @HiteshPapaniya......

I will take a night picture because of this challenge, thank you @ValeriaA_ for the tag. 

A-Beta
Level 8

Hi @HiteshPapaniya

1D32633E-B769-4979-91C2-4BFD1167A981.jpeg

This is Dubai Marina #Nightat 

Dubai Marina is actually referred to as 'New Dubai', due to its stylish waterfront living and chic urban lifestyle.

@MuhannadK @AnuradhaP @OSAMA @MahabubMunna @NareshDarjiTry this challenge 😀 

Cheers

Level 6

Hello @HiteshPapaniya this is interesting 😁👍 

Connect Moderator

Caption: San Francisco Oakland Bay Bridge - View from Google SF office terrace  Photo: @karenvchinCaption: San Francisco Oakland Bay Bridge - View from Google SF office terrace Photo: @KarenVChin

Thanks @ValeriaA_ for tagging to me to @HiteshPapaniya‘s #NightAt Challenge. This is the twilight view from Google SF office building. The other famous San Francisco Bridge is called the San Francisco - Oakland Bay Bridge
https://goo.gl/maps/6yhcYefaaEF2

And the lucky Googlers who work in the Google SF office gets to enjoy this view during their workday.

I challenge @FaridTDF @U-royFelixA @MahabubMunna to show what shines at night in their cities they live at.

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

Ushuaia es el fin del mundo @KarenVChin, y cuando los navegantes recorrieron estas tierras veían muchos fuegos prendidos en la costa, por eso quedó el nombre de la Tierra del Fuego, aquí algunas fotos nocturnas.

Los inmigrantesLos inmigrantes

Primera iglesia de ushuaiaPrimera iglesia de ushuaia

La bahía de nocheLa bahía de noche

La bahía en el crepúsculoLa bahía en el crepúsculo

Saludos Farid

👇

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper right part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

Level 8

Really a wonderful bridge

Hitesh
Connect Moderator

41E63F36-CBAD-4D17-A87E-44AAA0C1DC0D.jpeg

This challenge I love.

#nightat

This is one of the oldest and biggest market squares in Europe. The atmosphere is here nearly mysterious in the night and early morning. So, visit Poland!!!

@HANEN_

@RashmiM

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r