New point

Tatry  Mój pierwszy punkt, który dodaje do mapy Google.Morskie OkoMorskie Oko

Tatry
3 comments
Google Moderator

Re: New point

Hi @TDW,

Please excuse my reply in English.

This place looks magical! It gives me a sense of calmness in the midst of my fast-paced day in the city.

Can you share some more details about this location? Is it a popular spot in Poland?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8
Level 8

Opinion The Tatra Mountains are very popular. There are many wonderful hiking routes here. Beautiful panoramas - I guarantee.

Google Moderator

Thank you for the reply, @TDW!

I'll make sure to include the Tatra Mountains in my itinerary when I get the chance to visit your beautiful country. I love hiking and being high in the mountains gives me a great boost.

By the way, did you know that you can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name? This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!