SajolKDas's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

New Tourist Destination in Chittagong

A few days back I was visiting Chittagong as an old place of mine. I passed most of my childhood at Chittagong.

After long I returned and explored the city again. Found much change there.

In Chittagong division, there are few new tourist destinations. Hicking at Chandranath Temple, Bashbaria Sea Beach, Guliakhali Sea Beach and Kayaking at Mahamaya Lake.

I could not make all the places due to bad weather. But I visited two of them. One is Guluakhali Sea Beach and Mohamaya Lake. I enjoyed most the Kayaking at Mahamaya Lake.

Sharing some photos here and a video with you. Hope you may like and try to visit the places.

Photos below are from Guliakhali Sea Beach.

At the Guliakhali Sea Beach. I am with my friend Depak.At the Guliakhali Sea Beach. I am with my friend Depak.

Guliakhali Sea Beach, ChittagongGuliakhali Sea Beach, Chittagong

#Bangladesh #LocalGuides#Bangladesh #LocalGuides

Photos below are from  Mahamaya Lake.In front of  Mahamaya Lake.In front of Mahamaya Lake.

I really enjoyed the Kayaking there. This was my first Kayaking. And that was not tough at all.I really enjoyed the Kayaking there. This was my first Kayaking. And that was not tough at all.

Me with my friends at  Mahamaya Lake.Me with my friends at Mahamaya Lake.

I made a video of the hole tour. Hope you will like the video.

Thank You all for reading. @MahabubMunna vai you missed this time. But hope we could make it next time.

Sajol Kumar Das

Bangladesh

Bangladesh
8 comments
Level 10

Re: New Tourist Destination in Chittagong

@SajolKDas আমরা যখন জামু তরে নিমু না 🙂 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

@MahabubMunna ভাই আপনি আমারে ছেরে যাইতেও পারবেন না।

কারন আমি আপনারে আমাকে না নিয়ে যাইতে দেবই না। আপনি যাদি লেকের পানিতে ডুবে যান। তখন!!! 

Level 8

দাদা, একা একা ঘুরে আসলেন আমাদের তো একবারো বল্লেন না  

Level 8

@SunMoon ভাই সিক্রেট মিশন ছিল। 

Level 8

@SajolKDas

আল্লাহ, তোমার কাছে বিচার দিলাম, সজল দা যেই মেয়ের লগে দেখা করতে গেছে তার সাথে যেন ব্রেকআপ হয়ে যায়। 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @SajolKDas,

That's an awesome recap! It looks like you've had a great time. Thanks for sharing.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

@NadyaPN yes. I really enjoyed a lot there. But I am also bit upset because I missed another two place for bad weather.

And, This is very hard to get another free time besides my study and research.

Better luck next time.

And thank you for writing up here.

Level 8

@SunMoon টুট টুট।

কাজ হবে এই সব দোয়ায়।