helga19's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Nessebar.Bulgaria.

Hello ,my dear friends,

This summer I have a vacation in Bulgaria,in Sunny Beach.Today I would like to share some photos and information about Nessebar.

Nessebar-is an ancient city and one of the major seaside resorts on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast, located in Burgas Province. It is the administrative centre of the homonymous Nessebar Municipality. Often referred to as the "Pearl of the Black Sea", Nessebar is a rich city-museum defined by more than three millennia of ever-changing history. 

It is one of the most prominent tourist destinations and seaports on the Black Sea, in what has become a popular area with several large resorts—the largest, Sunny Beach, is situated immediately to the north of Nessebar.

Nessebar has on several occasions found itself on the frontier of a threatened empire, and as such it is a town with a rich history. Due to the city's abundance of historic buildings, UNESCO came to include Nessebar in its list of World Heritage Sites in 1983.

The town has a population of more than 11,700inhabitants.

New Phototastic Collage.jpgWatch my album here---https://photos.app.goo.gl/ooEv53LxPvzRkAuk6

To my friends @NadyaPN,

@Gio51x,

@ErmesT

@EmekaUlor

@Rezgar

@Victoria_v

@JaneBurunina

Nessebar, Болгария
9 comments
Level 8

Re: Nessebar.Bulgaria.

@helga19 ,very beautiful color of the sea. I think you're well rested.

Level 10

dear @helga19

now, after the Trentino, I will make a tour without itinerary to Nessebar ...

Level 9

Thanks @Victoria_v

I have excellent rest!

It is a pity ,,I haven't any excursion as ussualy.I like to travel vey much,and when I get to the hotel I always planned my trip over the country .almost every day!) Two or three days I spend on the beach,others I spend on excursions.It give me great impressions and inspiration!

I visited only three towns--Burgas,Nessebar,St .Vlas.

I live in Sunny Beach in Cascadas Family Resort.IMG_20180803_192409.jpg

Level 9

Wow!)

Gio,I am so glad,that you like my album with photos from Nessebar!I am glad that you decided to visit this city-Nessebar).But Nessebar is historical city,there is no nice sea beach!)In 30 minites from Nessebar there is wonderful town--Sunny Beach with excellent hotels and clear water and perfect beach.A little far -there is Burgas,nice city and resort.

Every time ,when I visited Bulgaria--I visited Nessebar--I like this nice,small city,with cozy café.when we can tasty local dishes,homemade vine ,cakes ,and sit in a shadow under grape vine,grapes --very tasty in Aygust) and admire sea view.

Thanks @Gio51x for your reply!

Have a nice weekend!

Level 10

Great post and so amazing photos Dear  @helga19
Keep up to share the beautiful photos and informative posts.
Thank you for sharing

Best Regards
Rezgar

Connect Moderator

@helga19 wow! All I can say it's wow!  Look at the sea, it's alluring.

It is a good thing UNESCO has dedicated this place as a Heritage Site.

Now, we can see why its called "Pearl of the Black Sea".

You have shared such useful information here and I really appreciate this new knowledge which most people ordinarily may not find anywhere else. 

Thanks 

Xoxo

Emeka 

Former Google Contributor

Hey @helga19,

Thanks for highlighting Bulgaria's beauty once again. Nessebar is a lovely town and I am really happy that you enjoy going there. I prefer it when it's less crowded though. June and September are the months when I'd visit.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Thanks @EmekaUlor!

I appreciate your kind words.

Nessebar is really '' Pearl of the Black sea'' 

Best wishes,

Level 9

Hello dear @NadyaPN

Thanks for your reply.I agree with you ,September is the best month to visit this city. The weather is still warm and sunny ,less crowded city.

My best regards,